Official Community Forums Home

Bad Luck Again at the Funeral

• Members

Well, The service for my friend was lovely. Of course it poured right before and was hot and humid again. Here’s a funny incident that happened. At the cemetery, guess what? I felt something pinch me below my breasts and about 2 inches above my navel.You guessed it. I got stung by a bee! Luckily I’m not allergic.

If that wasn’t enough, I lost my favorite prescription pair of sunglasses along with an extra set of car keys! It just hasn’t been my week. Hopefully my luck will change.

Thank you to all my TT members who have sent prayers. They do work. I feel much better and having fun remembering the good times.😁

• Members
39 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Well, The service for my friend was lovely. Of course it poured right before and was hot and humid again. Here’s a funny incident that happened. At the cemetery, guess what? I felt something pinch me below my breasts and about 2 inches above my navel.You guessed it. I got stung by a bee! Luckily I’m not allergic.

If that wasn’t enough, I lost my favorite prescription pair of sunglasses along with an extra set of car keys! It just hasn’t been my week. Hopefully my luck will change.

Thank you to all my TT members who have sent prayers. They do work. I feel much better and having fun remembering the good times.😁

Ahhh, that’s terrible you got stung! I know of someone who died from a wasp sting. Good thing you aren’t allergic. Your luck will change soon, you are running through a bad spell…. Chin up and carry on… I’m glad the service was lovely… a close friend of mine passed recently too so I feel your pain. More hugs, have a glass of wine and a bubble bath! ❤️

• Members

Damn, you're having a string of bad luck. You need more than prayers. You need a whole mass to be said for you

• Haha 1

• Members

Well look at it this way, get all bad luck done with,  then ull hv nothing but good coming ure way  n apply gold compression to sting area n hopefully u SCRAPED stinger out, the Dr's say to never squeeze it bc u could break off the part under ure skin,  attaching a screen shot of a page w/symptoms n what to take,  use Google search tho, anything n everything can be found on the internet lol better luck🤞 for here on out ! 😇🙏 

• Members
30 minutes ago, Lovecake said:

Ahhh, that’s terrible you got stung! I know of someone who died from a wasp sting. Good thing you aren’t allergic. Your luck will change soon, you are running through a bad spell…. Chin up and carry on… I’m glad the service was lovely… a close friend of mine passed recently too so I feel your pain. More hugs, have a glass of wine and a bubble bath! ❤️

Thank you so much Lovecake. I do feel much better thanks.I’m sorry about the loss of your friend as well.Thanks for the hugs and good advice.🌞😁

• Like 1

• Members
27 minutes ago, Rio said:

Damn, you're having a string of bad luck. You need more than prayers. You need a whole mass to be said for you

Thanks Rio. You brought a smile to my face and made me laugh!🌞😁

• Members
25 minutes ago, juliesjoy said:

Well look at it this way, get all bad luck done with,  then ull hv nothing but good coming ure way  n apply gold compression to sting area n hopefully u SCRAPED stinger out, the Dr's say to never squeeze it bc u could break off the part under ure skin,  attaching a screen shot of a page w/symptoms n what to take,  use Google search tho, anything n everything can be found on the internet lol better luck🤞 for here on out ! 😇🙏 

Thank you Julesies. I put a paste of baking soda on it. I was pinching it at the cemetery because it was itchy.lol..🌞😁

• Members
42 minutes ago, creampie lover said:

I'm sorry u got stung not a good thing glad your not allergic   

Thanks Creampie, me too!🌞😁

• Members

Hey lonely, on this site you need to be careful with your choice of words. Saying that you were pinching it at the cemetery could bring a different meaning to the people here on this site.lol:D

• Haha 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Hey lonely, on this site you need to be careful with your choice of words. Saying that you were pinching it at the cemetery could bring a different meaning to the people here on this site.lol:D

I never thought of that. I was just trying to kill the bee. 😁🌞

• Members

I know it's early in the day, but are you doing better today? I hope you have a good one.

• Like 1

• Members

OMG! Yes I am Rio! Thank you for asking. I’m going to make a new post. 🌞😁