Official Community Forums Home

Pegging concerned

Steve D

• Members

I've read about it here and on other sites and I even bought a strap-on for my life to use on me but she still refuses. I want her to do it so badly.

• Members

If you couldn't get the real thing, how about one that was made of realistic material and shot fluid into your ass

• Members
35 minutes ago, Steve D said:

I want a nice thick cock inside me...but something about a strap on cock cold and lifeless ...doesn't seem to excite me?

Even if it was attached to your wife? And she was excited as you are?

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Steve D said:

I want a nice thick cock inside me...but something about a strap on cock cold and lifeless ...doesn't seem to excite me?

Well, I would say that is not pegging what you want. What you want is something else.

• Like 1

• Members

I got introduced to pegging during a mmf affair. I was laying on the bed eating the girls pussy when he came up behind me and pressed his cock against my hole. It startled me at first but he was completely lubed and not that thick, so I relaxed and he fucked me. The girl turned around to be under my cock and his. She sucked mine until I came and when he was about to cum he pulled out and she sucked him dry, now having two loads in her mouth and then swallowed. Now if I am solo I have a vibrating thrusting anal dildo. I start the vibration and thrusting out slow while I’m stroking, then as I get closer I spead it up till I cum