Official Community Forums Home

Prayers Please For A Member Needed!!!!!!

Lonely and divorced

• Members

Hi everyone, I am asking for special well wishes, thoughts and prayers for a forum member! He is battling cancer and needs all of our prayers. Thank you very much!!šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

• Like 2

• Members

Thank you so much Rio! God Bless you and your family!šŸ˜˜šŸŒž

• Members

šŸ™šŸ¼

• Members
29 minutes ago, Lovecake said:

šŸ™šŸ¼

Thank you Lovecake!! God Bless!šŸŒž

• Members
4 hours ago, Mule said:

prayers for him and his family!

Thank you so much Mule. Iā€™m really worried. I havenā€™t heard from him since yesterday morning.šŸ˜ž

• Members
45 minutes ago, Dilyla said:

šŸ™

Thank you so much Diliyla! I know prayers work! šŸŒž

• Members

were here to help if you need to talk just askĀ  hang in there old mate

• Members
4 hours ago, kanga grey said:

were here to help if you need to talk just askĀ  hang in there old mate

Thank you kanga. Iā€™m trying. Prayers help immensely.šŸ˜˜

• Members

Ā 

4 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Thank you kanga. Iā€™m trying. Prayers help immensely.šŸ˜˜

I want to thank each of you for the thoughts and prayers -Ā  Whether we realize it or not, prayer is the conduit that allows us to encounter God's thirst with ours. Prayer enlarges our hearts until they are capable of containing God's gift of himself. Again I thank each of you for your thoughts a d your prayers - those prayers have been a tremendous comfort and strength to me. Thank you for your love and support.

Robert BrooksĀ 

• Like 2

• Members

Thatā€™s so beautiful and yet true!šŸ˜šŸŒžšŸ˜˜

• Members

This is us when we pray, it all he wants is us to connect with him who created us and gives life to us. We can discuss anything. We all had experinces that turned us off to church for example but it wasnt him that hurt us and yet we take it out on him. But he always there and i seen healings. Mostly of the heart. At times it physical but that usually for benefit of others.Ā  It cost us nothing to pray but a willingness and a moment but it benefits the reciepants and us. Maybe not always with the out come we want here but we want an instant fix. Why have temparary relief when he offers us permanant. I dont post alot of serious religous stuff other then funny stuff most of us can relate too. There a mix of beliefs here but if I had to share mine with you I would tell you my preference is closer to extreme penticostal. But i admit they not all got it togeather, and i attend catholic activities with my wife who is well catholic. And for those wondering, yes I on totimid because I love the same activity you all do as do those to timid to admit it. God not shaming any if us for being here on here anymore for breathing and eating. I do want to say a program that I enjoy watching that helped my cousin who battled stage 4 cancer twice, the death of her husband, dog, treatments, etc over the last two years and it very entertaining with humor, it relatiable, has a great looking cast. It got her in her words to me a few days before she passed through her darkest moment. Put a smile on her face is the chosen. It on CW, it on prime, netflix it a show worth watching. The chosen. I posted memes but unless you watched and was a fan you wont get the humor. It not the crappy church jesus story we all saw in the 70s. It not preachy it not judging and condemning. It a show we can relate to in it characters. Watch it. Three seasons are out, 8 episides each. Season 4 wrapping up production. 3 more seasons to go. I even got crushes on the actressess, lol and some scenes you know might get steamy. It got romance in it too. Check it out and see if it dosnt help you through this rough time

FB_IMG_1689642143009.jpg

FB_IMG_1689820568584.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

This is us when we pray, it all he wants is us to connect with him who created us and gives life to us. We can discuss anything. We all had experinces that turned us off to church for example but it wasnt him that hurt us and yet we take it out on him. But he always there and i seen healings. Mostly of the heart. At times it physical but that usually for benefit of others.Ā  It cost us nothing to pray but a willingness and a moment but it benefits the reciepants and us. Maybe not always with the out come we want here but we want an instant fix. Why have temparary relief when he offers us permanant. I dont post alot of serious religous stuff other then funny stuff most of us can relate too. There a mix of beliefs here but if I had to share mine with you I would tell you my preference is closer to extreme penticostal. But i admit they not all got it togeather, and i attend catholic activities with my wife who is well catholic. And for those wondering, yes I on totimid because I love the same activity you all do as do those to timid to admit it. God not shaming any if us for being here on here anymore for breathing and eating. I do want to say a program that I enjoy watching that helped my cousin who battled stage 4 cancer twice, the death of her husband, dog, treatments, etc over the last two years and it very entertaining with humor, it relatiable, has a great looking cast. It got her in her words to me a few days before she passed through her darkest moment. Put a smile on her face is the chosen. It on CW, it on prime, netflix it a show worth watching. The chosen. I posted memes but unless you watched and was a fan you wont get the humor. It not the crappy church jesus story we all saw in the 70s. It not preachy it not judging and condemning. It a show we can relate to in it characters. Watch it. Three seasons are out, 8 episides each. Season 4 wrapping up production. 3 more seasons to go. I even got crushes on the actressess, lol and some scenes you know might get steamy. It got romance in it too. Check it out and see if it dosnt help you through this rough time

FB_IMG_1689642143009.jpg

FB_IMG_1689820568584.jpg

Thank you so much Kinky! I appreciate you reaching out and your story and advice! I especially like your critters and fur babies! Donā€™t stop posting please!šŸŒžšŸ™

• Members

I hope this yellow dress brings some sunshine .

IMG_8587.jpeg

• Like 4

• Members
Just now, Lonely and divorced said:

I hope this yellow dress brings some sunshine .

IMG_8587.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members

It sure does. And the nipple protruding adds even more sunshine

• Thanks 1

• Members

.Thank you Rio! šŸŒžšŸ˜šŸ˜˜

• Members

I thought Iā€™d add something sweet to my pic.

IMG_8589.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I would love to taste that sweet spot

• Thanks 1

• Members
29 minutes ago, Lady said:

Prayers for Robert šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Thank you so much Lady.šŸŒž

• Members
28 minutes ago, Rio said: