Official Community Forums Home

Bestfriend

Kaylalemons

Im not sure if i am a bi sexual or not i have never did anything with another female but i have the urge to everyday with my bestfriend we joke around saying oh im turning bi but i cant tell if shes ever joking i think i like her more than a friend so what should i do????????????

It's waaaaaaaaaaay more "acceptable" now, than it was year ago, to be gay or bisexual. People are more use to it.

Where she's a friend, tell her you think you may be bi-curious, since you're not sure if you are bisexual or not.....and go from there. Maybe getting her use to that idea first, before you tell her that she is the object of your affections right now. If she sounds curious herself, or just says something like "oh, ok, good for you", then let it alone for now.

I, myself am bi-curious, but the one woman I would like my first time to be with lives in Canada. So I'm not sure how I may explore that. I know of many friends who have experimented with bisexuality, then ended the sexual part, but are still great friends. However, any type of sex will change a relationship in one way or another.

Good luck!!

• Members

Here is the thing honey, if you think of your friend in a sexy way - like you want to kiss her, touch her, etc - then you are bi-curious. If she is a good friend, why not experiment with her? Truthfully, the only way you will know if you are bi-sexual or heterosexual or just bi-curious is to do something explicitly sexual with another woman. Many women have intimate feelings about their girlfriends, still others think they might want to go down on a woman, but it is another story to actually bury your face in a woman's pussy and feel like it is natural.

So, give it a shot, that will give you a better answer than we can!

Mikayla