Official Community Forums Home

Knobby King Pin

Tyger

DJ0972-02main.jpg

A Radiant Gems item by Doc Johnson arrived, and I was excited to try it out. It’s fuchsia, with a metallic swirl in it, which I found very appealing. It’s unique design and made of a new SilAGel material made me equally curious. (Remember, no silicone lube with this toy, it will ruin it.) It’s cone shaped, with bumps on the upper half of it, a slight bulbous head, and 7” long. I thought that this would be a good toy for vaginal or anal play. However, when I took it out to wash it, I was a bit skeptical as to how effective this toy would really be. It’s very bendy. In fact, I could bend it completely in half. Hmm. How good will this toy be? I was very skeptical. :blink:

It’s anantibacterial, & softly scented toy among other benefits. I could smell a slight fruity scent to the toy, mixed with the strong “new toy” smell, washing didn’t kill the smell much either.

It also has a suction cup molded into the base, but it doesn’t hold strongly to anything, including the tub. Gutter ball there.

So, time to have some tub time with my new toy. I drew a nice hot bath, teasing myself with my fingers and the thought of using my new toy, I always get excited at the thought of a new plaything. I get into my bath with my K.P., and between being excited, the water, and the slickness of this toy, no lube was needed. I had to hold it close to the tip so it would go into my waiting lips, it slid in smoothly, & I could really feel those bumps! Incredible! I will admit to being very surprised, since it’s not wide at all. It had just enough strength & vaginal stimulation to it to satisfy me. The base is thicker, and easy to hang onto and was very easy to thrust in and out. I pulled it out slightly to tease my clit with the bumps too. I did this for a few minutes, and with a little help from my fingers on my clit, I was “kinged”!

I think it may be difficult to use this anally, with the odd angles needed to insert a toy anally, and the extreme flexibility of this toy.

This is a simple, pretty toy, which would be a great starter toy, since it’s not complicated in any way, soft, simple, and full of possibilities.

Get Knobby

• Members

Having also reviewed 2 of these new Radiant Gems products myself, I find that while they are very pretty and have good intentions - the bendy quality of the toy really makes it a bit of a dissapointment. I prefer firmer toys - and these just aren't. However, as you have shown in the right circumstance they can still deliver a powerful punch!

I think it is funny how all of us used bowling references in our reviews...great minds think alike!

MIKAYLA