Official Community Forums Home

Ok So This Is Way Ot And A Sex Question With Pregnancy...

Crazygurl0203

• Members

I had my Ultrsaound done....All Signs are pointing to a

LITTLE BOY...Little Anthony Joseph will be born on or around June 20th

I have an Ultrasound picture on my Myspace....

www.myspace.com/ysostupid

BTW Morning sickness has been gone for a while and the sex has resumed.....YAY...I was being deprived so was DH.....but I couldn't handle all the movement...any slightest movement would of made me hurl...and that would not of been a good thing....

anyone got any good positions for a Big old round belly...Man ontop is starting to hurt....and I am getting bored of Me being on top too...so if anyone else has any better suggestions that would be great

Amanda

• Members

First of all CONGRATZ!!

all babies are a joy to behold, and a definate challange, especially in the pregnancy and sex area.

There are a few positions you can try,

try doggy style, it takes the strain off the belly, and you can use a bullet on your clit to help achieve orgasm.

Another is spooning, you lay side by side and he enters from the rear, sometimes this can be diffacult, especially in later stages of pregnancy.

There is one, but you have to have a large bed to get away with it, you lay on your back, knees up, he lays on his side facing you, he enters from under the knees, this allows lots of safe support for the belly, acess for him for the brests, clit etc.

Find a way that is comfotable for you to lay down, and work from there.

Somedays it may be the left side, others it may be the right, it all depends on how the baby is laying and kicking.

Enjoy your alone time, soon, your home will be filled with well wishers and relatives all wanting to catch a glimpse of the new bundle of joy.

remember, lots and lots of rest!

Congratulations again!

Congratulations!!!! How awesome!!