Official Community Forums Home

Eat your own?

sucker

• Members

Does anyone else like to eat their own cum? I love it right out of the tap or from a wet hole.

• Like 2

• Members

I always make sure I get some each time. If she’s giving me a bj, she lets it drip into my mouth, then if I fuck her and we both cum she straddles my head and spreads her pussy so the combination of our cums flows into my mouth ans I can stick my tongue in her and get any that’s left

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/19/2023 at 4:36 AM, sucker said:

Does anyone else like to eat their own cum? I love it right out of the tap or from a wet hole.

Yeah.  I never eat read meat especially since I am older; to avoid bad tasting cum.  I eat lean such as chicken, tuna, fish, etc.  The big helper is eating pineapple and blueberries.  I have been eating these two fruits for years (twice a day).  Makes my cum very nice tasting and sweet.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 9/19/2023 at 7:43 AM, raym718 said:

I always make sure I get some each time. If she’s giving me a bj, she lets it drip into my mouth, then if I fuck her and we both cum she straddles my head and spreads her pussy so the combination of our cums flows into my mouth ans I can stick my tongue in her and get any that’s left

I would love to have her straddle my face so I can eat her pussy like that

• Like 3

• Members
On 9/19/2023 at 5:36 AM, sucker said:

Love to do it

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/19/2023 at 4:36 AM, sucker said:

Me too.  Do it all the time.  Wife loves it and drives her crazy. 

• Like 1