Official Community Forums Home

Ladies what do you feel about your partner wanting to use a large dildo or other toy on you during sex play?

Adventurous1

• Members

Just curious as I enjoy pleasing my wife using really big dildos, She enjoys it immensely and always has multiple climaxes. What are your thoughts and would you accept a dildo or something else that would stimulate you. I am not imitated by my wife desire for big toys, they are just tools to stimulate and satisfy her. She can still enjoy me after I use them for her pleasure and I enjoy a well used hot pussy.

Edited by Adventurous1
Wording

• Adventurous1 changed the title to Ladies what do you feel about your partner wanting to use a large dildo or other toy on you during sex play?
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

I  don’t have a regular FWB’S but I wouldn’t mine using toys during foreplay as I have several. I can’t quite use my large dildos yet though. I need to practice more during my solo playtime. 🌞

• Sad 1

• Members

One of my friends sucks me off and either before or after she takes my cock, she'll accept something in her ass. I often give her oral with something up there. After we're almost done we shower and she'll back onto a suction ass dildo and then bend over to suck me again. It's skinny...but 10" long and I like watching her wiggle onto it. I don't remember ever being with her without a toy in her pussy or asshole. 

• Like 1

• Members

we did use big dildos and she loved it, i enjoyed watch it as i pushed it in  and it disappeared ,as she took more and more,  took time getting use to them, she seemed to get turned on more while using one on her as she gave my head,

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/14/2024 at 10:46 PM, Not large enough said:

I love using large toys in my wife both in her pussy and up her ass, she has multiple O's and squirts several times and the we usually finish with me in one of her holes 

Kim loves me using the real cock "Max" on her in a Doc Johnson Vacu-lock harness. She cums very hard on this. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My husband is the same as you, we have a couple large dildos, he will go down on me, I love when he licks my clits and inserts the dildo, once I climax we then have intercourse with the real thing.  He has never been intimidated, I at one point did toy parties, it was fun.

• Like 1

• Members

My husband loves using large dildos on me. During our play time.  I personally love big toy's I cum really hard when he uses them on me. I was very surprised the first time he used one on me. We were doing it doggie style.  When he stopped mid stroke and started rubbing one against my opening.  He started pushing and I pushed back into it. What a wonderful feeling being stretched.  I started bucking on it my body was shaking.  

• Like 2

• Members
On 4/22/2024 at 4:37 PM, Kirock66 said:

My husband is the same as you, we have a couple large dildos, he will go down on me, I love when he licks my clits and inserts the dildo, once I climax we then have intercourse with the real thing.  He has never been intimidated, I at one point did toy parties, it was fun.

Like this one ???IMG_7581.jpg.564552a341aa0db00d709ab7be7489eb.jpg

• Like 2