Official Community Forums Home

Intense orgasm

Rio

• Members

I found this old photo on TT yesterday and it gave me an idea. I told my wife that if she stuck it in my ass and gave me a blowjob that I would reciprocate with having her squirt. I told her I would do that to her first. She agreed. After getting out of the hot tub we climbed into bed started kissing and playing with each other's bodies. I then got a small vibrator that she likes and stuck it inside her pussy and told her let me know when it hits her g-spot. She didn't have to tell me as her moans and the thrusting of her hips let me know that I hit the right spot. Once there, I put my mouth on her clit and started sucking on it. Didn't take long before she squirted. I pulled out the vibrator and licked up and drank all her delicious sweet pussy juice. I then said it was her turn to do me and she didn't hesitate. I rolled over on my back and she lubed up the vibrator, turned it on and gently stuck it in my ass. It was vibrating and rotating and it felt good. She then went down on me and started sucking on my balls and then finally on my cock. I exploded with a super highly intense orgasm that I was afraid I was going to jam my cock down her throat and choke her. Wow what a Saturday afternoon.

Screenshot_20231008-065429.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for the story. Prepping now for similar after. Her father came for a five day visit had a heart attack on day three and was here for three weeks until he could fly again so we have only had two sessions. So this afternoon there are no kids no parents no other relatives in the house. I’m sure we will both be exhausted by dinner. 
Just got a new bullet vibe that she will enjoy in her ass as I lick chew and suck on her clit and fuck her with her favorite toy. We will be in a pseudo-69 position. I will not be over her face, but her hands will be busy, I can tell she’s into it when her hands slow down .

she has finally figured out the stroking technique that works best for me. As well as the teasing of my asshole. Once she comes, I will straddle her face. She will suck and lick my sack and fuck me with a full size vibrating shaft, and I will fill her cleavage.

• Members

Sucking and fingering the wife's honey pot. She came so hard it felt like the back of her pussy rushed the stage and gripped my finger like a baby nursing a tit as she gushed juices all over and squirmed with excitement. 

• Members

Wow. Wish I could say I experienced anything even close to that