Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm Eating

Barefoot Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I recently ate my load out of my wife’s Twatt. I think she was surprised. I generally don’t like the taste of my own jizz, but when mixed with her juices, it’s not too bad in my active bi days I enjoyed a mouth load and never had a load I did not like to taste. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

If I was able to have an ejaculation I would love to eat it out of my wife's pussy. I love licking up her juices after she squirts and I'm sure mixed with my cum that would be awesome

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I very often get head and a little of what I leave in her mouth, I get back in mine. And usually if I accidently spray on her body, that's mine too. Sometimes I think she has me drip on her on purpose! It's fine. I've never taken a load in my mouth and if I ever find a nice TS girl, I may give my first blowjob with swallow. Bucket list. 

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 10/29/2023 at 9:54 AM, pblo69 said:

I recently ate my load out of my wife’s Twatt. I think she was surprised. I generally don’t like the taste of my own jizz, but when mixed with her juices, it’s not too bad in my active bi days I enjoyed a mouth load and never had a load I did not like to taste. 

On a daily basis, I eat fruit such as pineapple, blueberries, water melon, and strawberries...been eating them for many years. When I cum on my wife's pussy I enjoy eating it and it tastes sweet. Also, I hardly eat red meat. I eat very clean and it helps from cum tasting bad. My wife loves it when I lick up my cum and then kiss her. She also doesn't mind me cuming on her face because she knows it will not taste bad. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/29/2023 at 12:34 PM, all the time said:

Hubby likes to shoot in my mouth and then I feed it to him.

Oh wow, what a turn on. Gonna ask my wife to try that....that is SO HOT!!!

• Thanks 1