Official Community Forums Home

Do you love Squirting?

alockwood

• Members

i wish i was there to watch how hot love to see hot woman squirting

• Like 1

• Members

to make me squirt, you have to know how to stroke that clit just right. Slow, gentle touches, then build it up. Don't forget the G-spot, that's the real jackpot. It would be best if you went deep and hit it hard. Throw in some pussy licking for extra flavor. Make me moan, make me scream. That's how you make me squirt faster, my friend. 💦

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

That's how my wife likes it to make her squirt. Fingering her g-spot while licking on her clit. Soaks my face every time. Yum!

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/16/2023 at 11:59 PM, alockwood said:

Do you love Squirting? , I love squirting but I squirt in a short time.

My wife loves squirting.  She squirts every time we have our naughty time.   She also loves for me to creampie her pussy and ass, eat it, and then kiss her.  THAT really gets her pussy so WET after squirting.   I love pleasing my wife before she does it to me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

After a long sexless break with my SO things have changed. I let her know I was about to PoP and needed intimacy, shared a bunch of feelings and talked it out.

She is a changed woman and now she is talking dirty and thinking about kinky sexy fun all day.

I picked up a couple new toys, a clit sucker and a silicone tongue vibe. She used the sucker after I licked her up and down for a while and exploded all over the bed. We are now looking into a mattress cover and special absorbing sex blanket. Love the squirting just never knew I had a squirter wife until recently...game changer as she loves the new sensations.

• Members
On 10/19/2023 at 1:00 AM, alockwood said:

to make me squirt, you have to know how to stroke that clit just right. Slow, gentle touches, then build it up. Don't forget the G-spot, that's the real jackpot. It would be best if you went deep and hit it hard. Throw in some pussy licking for extra flavor. Make me moan, make me scream. That's how you make me squirt faster, my friend. 💦

My wife's lover is an expert at getting her to squirt. He puts pillows under her ass to raise her hips up then fucks her with short fast thrusts and she squirts and cums violently. He also does it with two fingers  and thrusts them in short fast strokes and it drives her crazy. We both love licking her up after. 👅🍉🤪

• Like 2