Official Community Forums Home

Off To Ben Wa!

joanne

• Members

Well, to buy them. I don't know why I haven't yet. And I just might treat myself to a new vibe. I think my favorite gunner is losing its mojo. I'll miss it terribly; I've become quite attached. :rolleyes:

How long can a person use the Ben Wa balls? And I am secretly terrified that they are not going to stay, that I'm just flapping around all over the place and the things will pop out within nanoseconds. But the reason is two-fold - I'll use them in conjunction with my Kegels, and maybe, just maybe, I'll have that earth shattering orgasm while I do the laundry or something.

• Members

I have not used them, but have a friend that uses them while she cleans house. I may just go buy some and try them out myself. Q though...how do we know what size to buy?

• Members

mammanita... there have been a lot of replies to these questions. Just search on 'ben-wa balls' and you'll find them. As to what kinds to get, let me refer you to my post in this thread:

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=619

As I previously posted, I have several pairs of benwa balls. They make wonderful toys for prolonged foreplay. But yes, there is a danger they'll slip out of your vagina when you don't want them to. I prefer to wear a pair of full coverage panties when I've got a pair of ben wa balls up me unless I'm wearing very tight jeans. Tight jeans.. and I mean really tight, the kind where the seam rubs on your clit constantly.... are a good way to keep anything inside you, but I rarely wear jeans unless I've got a pair of ben wa balls inserted.

How long can you leave them in? Hard to say. The longest I've had a pair in is about four hours. It's really hard to pee with them in, and 4 hours is about as long as I can stand between trips to the bathroom. One of my girlfriends doesn't seem to have any problems peeing with hers in, though, and she swears she's had a pair in her for 9 hours straight, riding on the back of her boyfriend's Harley, no less! )Maybe all those vibrations made her numb....LOL)

As for what size to buy, I recommend the linked silicone balls I referenced in my earlier post. They're a good place to start. You may want to graduate to larger balls later, but I find myself coming back to these moderate-sized balls again and again.

• Members

Well, they should arrive Monday (I opted for expedited shipping, LOL), so I'll find out then!

I did get that set, I think. Plus another set from this site. And I fully intend to wear my granny panties with them. :)