Official Community Forums Home

Ben-wa Balls

crazy1

• Members

Hey everyone, I am looking to buy some things for my toybox and I considered some ben-wa balls for my wife. I would like to hear some experiences and positive remarks, as well as the draw backs to these little items. I know they aren't that expensive, but if I can hear what other people think about them I might know if it is what we are looking for.

Hey everyone, I am looking to buy some things for my toybox and I considered some ben-wa balls for my wife. I would like to hear some experiences and positive remarks, as well as the draw backs to these little items. I know they aren't that expensive, but if I can hear what other people think about them I might know if it is what we are looking for.

Hey just bout some battery operated benwa balls for wife. SHE LOVED them. Garmanblue

• Members

Crazy and Howard....let me give you the WOMAN'S perspective:

I too have Ben Wa balls, they were actually sent to me by a very, very close friend as a Christmas gift. I had mentioned to him that I had never tried them, and I think he about fell off his chair because I (like the woman in Howard's post, also have a large collection of toys) - Anyway, I heard that they didn't work, and this guy told me that he had a woman who swore they did. Well BRING IT ON!

So, they arrrived and I looked at them like, sure, right. This is going to get me off? Ok, so I put them in and walked around. Nothing. Then I went to walk down the stairs....wait, what...ughhh, ok something is happening...BOOM..three or four orgasms right there. They are amazing, couldn't believe it! Now I put them in just to lounge around the house, but I can't leave them in very long!

So yes, buy them for your wife, she will love them, and it will help her to strengthen those PC muscles!

Mikayla :P

• Members

If you're going to wear them out in public (or semi public), WEAR PANTIES! I 'dropped' a ball in front of my future father in law, fortunately my honey distracted him long enough for me to scoop it up!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

well, I've thought about getting these but I have a reaction to certain metals. Do most of the packages say what metals are in them? Are there "plastic" or other materials they're made out of??

• Members

OK...none of those metals I have problems with. Now silver and copper...look out. I had a doctor tell me its because my body absorbs the minerals in those and there's no way to stop the reactions. BTW...the ones they sell here DO NOT state what they are made of.

• Members

CL I got some from the Fun Factory for my wife and they are made of steel encased in a hypoallergenic skin, that has no casting edges or any other edge to my knowledge. They are smooth an soft, set together in one shape, like the figure 8. She enjoys them but she doesn't use them much.

• Members
CL I got some from the Fun Factory for my wife and they are made of steel encased in a hypoallergenic skin, that has no casting edges or any other edge to my knowledge. They are smooth an soft, set together in one shape, like the figure 8. She enjoys them but she doesn't use them much.

I'll check into that! Thanks Crazy!

Howard: If mine were to "shoot out" I'd be one of the most excited women. Wouldn't that mean my muscles were doing what they were supposed to??

• Members
CL: Probably. I said this is what women fear. I didn't say it has a rational basis.

Pleasure is supposed to be rational?? *insert sarcastic voice tone here* :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I bought myself some ben-wa balls a few months ago and tried them out. One problem, no matter how far I inserted them - when I stood up and started walking around the house doing "normal" household activities - laundry, dishes, etc., they kept falling out. I was working the pc muscles to try to keep them in and still - out they fell. :blink: The only good thing that seemed to some from this experience is a flatter tummy from tightening my muscles with this workout.

Any suggestions as to why they want to fall out, what I can do to try to keep them inside?? :huh:

• Members

The only suggestion I could make is to tone up with some kegels! Once mine are up in me...they stay up in me until I dig them out. Then again, I do kegels pretty much all day, and as my hubby says, "fucking me is like doing a virign everytime!" Which, of course, is the point of kegel and PC muscle control! Keep putting them in, and keep tightening the muscles!

Mikayla

My wife would like to try them but want because she thinks that she want be able to get them out. Has anyone ever had that porblem. Please give me some help and ideas. I think she will like them if she trys it

• Members
My wife would like to try them but want because she thinks that she want be able to get them out. Has anyone ever had that porblem. Please give me some help and ideas. I think she will like them if she trys it

I have a set I bought while on vacation a few years ago, and I LOVE THEM!! The only time I have trouble getting them out is after my hb has fucked me hard with them in me!! (which is absolutely WONDERFUL) Funny thing is they have a chime inside them (they are really meant for relaxation, when you roll them around in your hands, they make a devine sound) and you can hear it while they're in me if I walk around with them!!! :D

If she has a problem with them being too far in, tell her to stand up, relax her muscles and exhale deeply this will usually let them drop and come to the opening of the vagina for removal, and if her vaginal muscles aren't exercised regularly, when she stands up they might just fall on the floor!! :huh:

• Members

Ummmm, I think you have mistakenly bought Chinese relaxation balls, NOT Ben-Wa-Balls....they look exactly alike, but TRUE Ben-Wa-Balls do not chime! Yoga medatationists and Tantrists use these meditation balls (the chiming ones) during meditation to reach a state of calm - I have some - and they are not like my Ben-Wa Balls.

I would double check that if I were you. Oftentimes these meditation balls are weighted similiarly to Ben-Wa Balls, but they are not coated for internal use. You wouldn't want your lady to get a toxic infection from using incorrect balls would you????

Check it out!

Mikayla

• 5 months later...
  • Members

If Ben Wa Balls are 'shooting out' - it is generally due to poor PC muscle tone.

I bought some several years ago as well - but had been quite nervous about trying them - similar to the concern of the other wife - of 'what if they get stuck'?

Mine have never gotten stuck! They _do_ act as a great reminder to do your Kegel's! (Which also prevent incontinence!!!!)

One other 'side effect' - I have personally noticed that when I am removing them, they tend to roll against my clitoris - and it feels _really_ nice! Sometimes, if I am overdue to do some Kegel's - the balls will slip out (wearing panties is an _excellent_ suggestion!!!) and slide against my clitoris - which further stimulates me - I then pop them back in, but almost look forward to them slipping out so I can feel them slide against my clitoris - and of course, they slide by again, on their way back in.

I also second what Mikayla said about the meditation balls - though I vaguely seem to remember another company offering Ben Wa Balls that did have a chime inside them. A lady reported that they were chiming everytime her truck went over the railroad tracks near her home - and wearing them while driving over railraod tracks about guaranteed an orgasm - which got a bit embarrassing as she was driving her husband's co-worker home from work.

:o:o:o

• Members
I have a set I bought while on vacation a few years ago, and I LOVE THEM!! The only time I have trouble getting them out is after my hb has fucked me hard with them in me!! (which is absolutely WONDERFUL) Funny thing is they have a chime inside them (they are really meant for relaxation, when you roll them around in your hands, they make a devine sound) and you can hear it while they're in me if I walk around with them!!! :D

If she has a problem with them being too far in, tell her to stand up, relax her muscles and exhale deeply this will usually let them drop and come to the opening of the vagina for removal, and if her vaginal muscles aren't exercised regularly, when she stands up they might just fall on the floor!! :huh:

Oh gawd!! If this is the case, I've been fondling people's sex toys...Growing up, all my family's friends had those Chinese relaxation balls around. Nice tinkly noises.

#1 - How do you have sex with them in? How far up do they go? I've of course heard of them and would love to give them a go, but now that I'm thinking of the mechanics, a bit of bloom is off the rose...

#2 - I use an IUD for birth control. The strings hang down a fair bit (they're supposed to)...Do you think that would be a problem?

#3 - For all you clitoral O'ers - can you O using these alone? I have never been able to orgasm without clitoral stimulation.

• Members
Oh gawd!! If this is the case, I've been fondling people's sex toys...Growing up, all my family's friends had those Chinese relaxation balls around. Nice tinkly noises.

#1 - How do you have sex with them in? How far up do they go? I've of course heard of them and would love to give them a go, but now that I'm thinking of the mechanics, a bit of bloom is off the rose...

#2 - I use an IUD for birth control. The strings hang down a fair bit (they're supposed to)...Do you think that would be a problem?

#3 - For all you clitoral O'ers - can you O using these alone? I have never been able to orgasm without clitoral stimulation.

I've been using ben-wa balls since my early 20's. I have several pairs, which do different things. My first pair were cheap plastic and while they worked, they weren't easy to put in or take out. Then my bf (now hb) bought me an expensive metal pair, gold-plated. They are large and VERY heavy and you have to work hard to keep them in. My current favorites are the silicone ones with heavy balls inside. I think these ones are the same as mine: http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5044

Before I had babies, I had realllllly tight PC muscles and I could keep the balls inside me as long as I wanted. After babies, well, let's just say the doctors had to repair some damage and I'll never be that tight again, even though I do a LOT of Kegels. However: my husband has much longer fingers than I do, and if he puts them in me he can push them way up, behind my cervix, and then they stay put. If I cough or laugh really hard, though, there is a danger they still might 'squirt out', though!

I find I can walk around with them in for hours and not have an orgasm. But like Mikayla, if I walk down a flight of stairs I'm toast. I always wear panties if I'm wearing them out in public, just in case. BTW, horseback riding with them in is not something I'd recommend with anyone present but your bf/hb!

To answer your questions, mammnita:

1. It's easy to have sex with the balls in you. Depending on the position you're using, either his cock will slide past them into the deepest part of your vagina (which presses the balls forward against your g-spot and cervix), or his cock will push the balls into the deepest part of you and then his cock will thrust against your g-spot and cervix. Either way, the sensations can be incredibly intense.

2. I don't think your IUD will be a problem. When we were first married I used and IUD, and we had ben-wa balls up me all the time.

3. Except in certain situations (stairs, horseback riding, or walking fast in really high heels), I rarely cum just from the balls in me, even though I have vaginal orgasms really easily. Usually my hb makes me cum with his mouth or fingers on my clit, or if I'm alone, I'll use a vibe on my clit or just a wet finger. Having the balls in me when I masturbate really enhances my orgasm, quite different than if I have dildo or vibrator in me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team
If you're going to wear them out in public (or semi public), WEAR PANTIES! I 'dropped' a ball in front of my future father in law, fortunately my honey distracted him long enough for me to scoop it up!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is HILARIOUS.

(im glad you got out of it ok!)

__

i really want to try these out!!!

• Members

I own a set of balls. :lol: Well that sounds a little funny. I love mine and to me the are great when walking the dog, cleaning the house etc... Even just rocking in my rocking chair watching a movie.

Natalie if you get some lets us know how well they worked for you. I love mine.

• 1 year later...