Official Community Forums Home

Ladies preferences for cocks

Rob7160

• Members

I was just wondering if you ladies out there have a size or shape preference for cocks? My wife really loves our sex partners thick mushroom head with a very prominent coronnal ridge. She loves girth as well as big veins and something over 7 inches . We sometimes have had several guys do her with smaller cocks that are good with them but it seems that she moans louder and cums harder on bigger dicks that know how to use them also. I know every woman is different but I was wondering in general what girls want if they could pick a perfect dick?

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, all the time said:

7", circumcised and shaved for me!

What about girth?  How about one that takes two hands to grip? Do you like a large, bulbous head? Do you enjoy a straight cock or one with an upward or downward curve? It takes every kind of pecker to make the world rock.

• Members

If I can get my hand around it I consider it  below average. The head should be proportionate to the shaft. An upward curve is perfect for hitting the g spot. As long as it shoots big loads I can adapt!💦🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Members

Kim also loves that upward curve of her lovers cock. A guy fucked her that had a very upward  curved cock before and she loved it!

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, all the time said:

Has Kim ever experienced double penetration? Size can become an issue then.

She did but she wasn't too comfortable with it. Both guys were thick. We thought her using the John Holmes dildo would prepare her for that but we underestimated the girth of both guys. I have been successful in getting the smaller diameter vixen Creations Mustang in her while our sex partner fucks her and she loves that. Two average cocks are over 3 inches in diameter so comfortable double vaginal requires more stretching. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the double creampie in her the first time but she ended up with some vaginal tearing which is not cool. We do use an inflatable dildo on her which seems to be stretching her little by little. 

• Members
16 hours ago, all the time said:

Has she tried anal and vaginal at the same time!

She's not really into anal , but  her sex partner did get the tip of his cock in her anus but she couldn't take any more.  She does however like his cock to slide across her cheeks though and loves our tongues around her anus.

• Sad 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Arousedallthetime said:

I love an upward curve to hit my gspot, circumsised, 10" length, mushroom head, defined ridge, large girth.

2 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

She's not really into anal , but  her sex partner did get the tip of his cock in her anus but she couldn't take any more.  She does however like his cock to slide across her cheeks though and loves our tongues around her anus.

3 hours ago, Arousedallthetime said:

I love an upward curve to hit my gspot, circumsised, 10" length, mushroom head, defined ridge, large girth.

A  guy from a local college claimed he was 9 inches and Kim took him to the hilt but he was hard on her cervix and a little too aggressive but she still enjoyed him albeit a little sore later.

• 1 month later...