Official Community Forums Home

Fisting

unknown7

• Members

I love the feeling of feeling full my boyfriend so close to fisiting me but haven't quite got there yet. Any tips on this would be greatful or hearing of people having it done

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Susan James said:

Lube. Lube. And more lube. Be careful. Once he gets a fist in your hole he will never pull out. You will be his hand puppet for life you lucky lady!

I'm always really wet when he does this so he never used it. You reckon we still need lube even with me being so wet? 

• Members
23 hours ago, unknown7 said:

I'm always really wet when he does this so he never used it. You reckon we still need lube even with me being so wet? 

Your call. It's your hole that is fisted. Try more lube, you might like it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/31/2023 at 5:50 AM, Susan James said:

Lube. Lube. And more lube. Be careful. Once he gets a fist in your hole he will never pull out. You will be his hand puppet for life you lucky lady!

I agree,  lube will be beneficial n a great friend in that situation 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I always wanted to be fisted don't know how to bring up to so

• Like 2

• Members
On 2/19/2024 at 4:22 PM, jeepgirl said:

I always wanted to be fisted don't know how to bring up to so

Over the years I've found that it's just better to speak your mind. You might have to be artful about it, but holding back only holds yourself back. Tell you SO that you still have things that you'd love to do. Add fisting to the list and talk it through. I've also found that there may be things that your SO won't consider. Ever. That's when you have to accept that or find a play partner to keep discovering. I sometimes do BDSM with a girl who has never spoken of it to her other men but often enjoys it when we're together. Not every time, but often enough to get the kink out of our systems for a while. She just needs me to be that different partner. Fisting is quite intimate so choose carefully. But, you will very likely enjoy the full feeling.