Official Community Forums Home

Trannies

Rio

• Members

Has anyone on here ever had sexual relations with a tranny? It is a fantasy of mine. I would love to have sex with a BBC tranny. If you have let's hear about your experience

• Members

Great topic, t-girls are a major turn on for me. 
The first experience my girlfriend and I had with a t-girl was at a sex club. We were fucking in a room with the door open but a rope across the doorway - - meaning people can watch but need to be invited in. I noticed a nice curvy white girl with big tits watching us so I asked if she wanted to come in and join. She was very quick to say yes, and I told her to close the door. 
She got right into bed with us and she was wearing a lingerie top but had her tits hanging out. The three of us were all French kissing for a bit then I started sucking on one of the t-girls tits and my girlfriend was sucking on the other one. 
At this point, I’m fully expecting a MMF threeway so I reached between her legs to start fingering her cunt and that’s when I felt her cock and balls. She was so passable I couldn’t believe she was a t-girl. I was so turned on that I grabbed her head and basically stuck my tongue down her throat. 
While I was doing that, my girlfriend reached between the t-girls legs thinking she would play with her cunt, but then she discovered that our new friend was actually a t-girl. 
All this time, the t-girl’s hands were both occupied - - one playing with my girlfriend’s cunt and the other playing with my cock. The she said that she wanted to suck my cock. So I laid on my back and the t-girl got between my legs and started devouring my cock. My girlfriend sat on my face so that she could watch while smothering me with her cunt and her asshole to enjoy. 
After a while if that, my girlfriend needed to fuck so they switched places and she started riding my cock. 
The t-girl was making out with me and then feeding me her tits to suck on while my girlfriend and I fucked. I really wanted to suck her cock so badly, but she wasn’t into that unfortunately. 
Then the t-girl got behind us and my girlfriend leaned forward to give her some access. She was licking my girlfriend’s asshole for a bit while we fucked, then I pulled out so that she could suck the cunt juice off my cock. Then she reached under me and started to play with my asshole. I told her to get some lube and after she lubed things up she slid a finger into my asshole and started to work it in and out. It didn’t take long before I started to cum in my girlfriend’s cunt and that’s when the t-girl went crazy. She kept saying “I want the cream pie” over and over so my girlfriend got off me and laid on her back with legs spread so the t-girl could lick out her cunt. It was a very hot first time experience. 

• Members

That story got my dick hard. Would like to experience that

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I just noticed this topic and it relates to an interest of mine.: tranny tits.  

Background:  Way back when I did a lot of group sex. MFM 3somes, for example. My favorite kind women were horny-horny chicks who want two dicks at once. So when we'd take a break, the chick would invariably want to watch the guys make out. Well, guys always want the girl to put on a show so fair's fair, right?  So I discovered I could deep throat a 9 inch nail. And a cock that size didn't destroy my ass. But I'm too imprinted on females to have an interest in another hairy-chested male. But that was before trannies. Trannies were rare. I did see one in the French quarter in the early 70's (she was really truckin' and I let her go). Mostly we had cross dressers; but they were mostly frumpy middle aged queens. Might have been perfectly sweet folks but no thanks.  But now there is this shemale type. Whoa! This is a quantum shift in the sex realm!

So back to my question. Men don't have tits, obviously, and our nipples are vestigal. So trannies got implants (eg. Mariana Cordoba, who might be queen of the early shemales and I might be scairt a her dick!).  Lately implants look more realistic (eg. Daisy Taylor... And I ain't scairt a her dick). But there are some that look real to me (Chanel Noir & Shays Schiavinato). And I ain't scairt a their dicks neither. Now where did thy get such realistic tits? Did they grow them? I msged back and forth with a tranny on this forum who said she'd grown B-cup breasts herself She also is endowed with really nice legs, too😜).  Can anybody out there describe how they grow breasts? Help....

• Like 1

• Members

Gynecomastia is a common occurrence for men as they age as testosterone drops. All ones needs is a little help to get your breasts to grow and blossom. Obviously estrogen works best but herbal options are also helpful. A testosterone blocker like spironolactone will help those breasts bud and pop. Breast massage and suction from a breast pump help to stimulate growth. Patients is needed as they grow slowly. One might consider consulting a surgeon who specializes in breast augmentation as a fat transfer is a newer option. Don't forget that a diet rich in plants high in phytoestrogens is beneficial.   Hope that helps.