Official Community Forums Home

Squirters

QUARTS77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
WHY DO SOME WOMAN SQUIRT, AND SOME DO NOT, I LOVE WOMAN WHO SQUIRT, SO PLEASE CLUE ME IN.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because 90% of the woman you have sex with aren't going to orgasm, and some just dont squirt.

Its hard to find a woman/girls "G-spot" and hard to make them cum. From what chicks have told me you have to find their spot then bang it for like 30+ mins. So you're going to have to have some stamina!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Because 90% of the woman you have sex with aren't going to orgasm, and some just dont squirt.

Its hard to find a woman/girls "G-spot" and hard to make them cum. From what chicks have told me you have to find their spot then bang it for like 30+ mins. So you're going to have to have some stamina!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My wife squirts and she squirts often. Just last night she did several time while I was giving her oral sex. Then she got on top and after some serious humping squirted again and she did a few times more while in doggie position. She has only been doing this for about the last 18 years or so. Before that she would cum but without any squirting.

I still remember the very first time she squirted. I was giving her oral sex. It was a real long oral session. I also had a few fingers inside massaging her G-spot. After a while she squirted. She thought that she peed in my face and was embarrassed. I just kept at the oral and assured her that it could not be pee. It was a tasteless and odorless fluid.

I hope this helps and have a nice day!!

Charlie

• Members
My wife squirts and she squirts often. Just last night she did several time while I was giving her oral sex. Then she got on top and after some serious humping  squirted again and she did a few times more while in doggie position. She has only been doing this for about the last 18 years or so. Before that she would cum but without any squirting.

I still remember the very first time she squirted. I was giving her oral sex. It was a real long oral session. I also had a few fingers inside massaging her G-spot. After a while she squirted. She thought that she peed in my face and was embarrassed. I just kept at the oral and assured her that it could not be pee. It was a tasteless and odorless fluid.

I hope this helps and have a nice day!!

Charlie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha that story made me laugh.

but yeah just depends on the female.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I think any girl can learn to squirt -love juice, not pee. After doing it accidently a few times years ago when i was REALLY sexed, i expermented when i was having intercourse. Now sometimes, just to show a guy, i have him lay his erection between my legs, the tip on my tail hole, hump my pussy fordward and up, and squeeze my buddocks really hard together- Bingo, i wet his cock. But my nipples have to be hard enough to hang my panty and his jacket on. :D

• 1 month later...
  • Members
B) HI KATE HAVE U FINISHED READING MY PM YET? i WOULD SO LOVE YOU TO TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR TOYS...DO THEY HAVE SPECIAL "PET" NAMES?LIKE MINE DO? i WILL TRY 2 SEND U A PIX OF ME BUT THE ADMINISTRATOR HAS 2 OK MY REQUEST FIRST...YOU R A GORGEOUS WOMAN AND I L O V E YOUR NUNU. :P XOXO AND HERES YOUR SPECIAL KISS LITTLE GIRL :P LOVE 12GAUGE

• Members
B) HI KATE HAVE U FINISHED READING MY PM YET? i WOULD SO LOVE YOU TO TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR TOYS...DO THEY HAVE SPECIAL "PET" NAMES?LIKE MINE DO? i WILL TRY 2 SEND U A PIX OF ME BUT THE ADMINISTRATOR HAS 2 OK MY REQUEST FIRST...YOU R A GORGEOUS WOMAN AND I L O V E  YOUR NUNU. :P XOXO AND HERES YOUR SPECIAL KISS LITTLE GIRL :P   LOVE 12GAUGE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes darling, i shuttered as i read of you jamming toys in your tail hole. 'Wish you would use one of those pussy shaped "rabbits" or what ever they are called, give your back door a rest. My old boyfriends loved my KY slick hand going up and down on their love tool.

I only use two of my toys much, both which vibrate my clitty very pleasurable. I have an anal vibrator that my married ex-boyfriend gave me, but haven't used it since we broke up.

If you wish, i'll name my cunny vibrator "Danny Guy".

And yes, please do send me your picture e-mail, maybe several, no permission required to do that. And you can from my web page.

Love and kisses, Kate

• Members
:D Danny Guy here ...please allow me to :P buzz your hot nunu...here's your dollar little grrl...mmmmmm kiss kiss 12G