Official Community Forums Home

Sub And Dom

willwork4sex

• Members

Can you be both? I am submissive through and through, but there are some situations I want to be in control of, and I like taking control. I like spanking, not only being spanked. I can surely whip if asked. There are also some situations....like people I feel I would not want to have think they can "control" me becuase I feel I am more dom than them. So, can you be both....

• Members

Yes, you can be both. People who are both are called "switches" meaning, they switch back and forth. While I believe that you have more of one innately inside you (preference if you will) many do switch between the two depending on mood and partner.

I worked in a DOM/sub club for a while and I was 99% of the time DOM, but in my private sexual life, I prefer strongly to be sub. I am a bit uncomfortable with the DOM role, but I can play it off well if I need to.

Does that help?

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...

Most definitely two people can switch roles in a Dom Sub relationship. After all a D/S relationship is the complete showing of trust and communication between two people. Outsiders see it as two people getting off on hurting each other. This can not be father from the truth. In our relationship I am mainly in the Dom role but then there are times when my wife feels very assertive and dons one of her Dominatrix outfits and look out she's a woman on a mission. She will take complete and total control and assert her authority over me. Weather it be by spanking, whipping or humiliation. It's all great .... he he he

It's entirely up to the two individuals in the relationship. Some people will say no a true D/S relationship can only have one person in charge. I say it's a choice the two of you have so who cares what everyone else is doing. Your the two people involved so thats all that matters. If it works for you thats all that matters.

• 5 weeks later...
Can you be both? I am submissive through and through, but there are some situations I want to be in control of, and I like taking control. I like spanking, not only being spanked. I can surely whip if asked. There are also some situations....like people I feel I would not want to have think they can "control" me becuase I feel I am more dom than them. So, can you be both....

Yes u can be both.. or atleast i also feel that i am ... depends on my moods ... if i feel like this is what i want and i want him to do it ... or if i want to let him take charge and see where it leds with what he is wanting