Official Community Forums Home

I had a spagasm this evening

Rio

• Members

We had a cold front come through and I went down into my hot tub and was soaking in a nice 104°. I turned the Jets on high and we have some Jets that come up from the floor of the hot tub. I first had them massaging my feet and I thought that would feel good I bet if I slid and sat over the jets. Well it sure did feel good. I spread my cheeks and had the Jets pounding away on my asshole. It felt like multiple tongues licking and fingers sticking inside me. Gave me a hard-on right away. I then turned over and positioned myself where the Jets were hitting my cock just right. I started moving my hips up and down like I was fucking somebody and before long I had an orgasm in a spa. That's where I came up with the word spagasm. My next time I try to have a orgasm in the spas going to have to wait a couple days. My wife said she wants to spend all afternoon tomorrow in bed trying various things from vanilla to kink. Can't wait for tomorrow to come to see how many times my wife and I will cum.

• Like 2

• Members

Ive done the jet thing, great feeling but last time I let a load loose in the tub it was like silly string. Took me hours to clean it out. 
so if youre not a dry cummer dont splooge in the spa🤣