Official Community Forums Home

Married Guys Sucking Dick

• Members

I am straight but do admit I have thought I'd try it under the right circumstances. MMF would be ideal

• Like 1

• Members

I had a  mmf with my wife being the female as he was doing her on all four I was laying under her licking her clit and pussy juices every once and a while Steve’s cock would pop out and I found myself putting my mouth around it but then my wife would call for it back. I did clean up all their cum from both of them this really excited my wife I do think I would like to take his load next time This was the first time I ever had a man’s cock in my hand or mouth I think the heat of the moment him fucking my wife her have multiple squirts and orgasm and me being right. Like you said under right circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Always ready for sex said:

I had a  mmf with my wife being the female as he was doing her on all four I was laying under her licking her clit and pussy juices every once and a while Steve’s cock would pop out and I found myself putting my mouth around it but then my wife would call for it back. I did clean up all their cum from both of them this really excited my wife I do think I would like to take his load next time This was the first time I ever had a man’s cock in my hand or mouth I think the heat of the moment him fucking my wife her have multiple squirts and orgasm and me being right. Like you said under right circumstances.

Sounds like your wife was  a little selfish and wanted that cock all to herself. Hopefully when you were bottom feeding she was doing due diligence and polishing your knob as she sucked you off. May I suggest that next time you get to share a cock start with both of you giving him a blow job. Make it a contest to see who gets to swallow his load. Then she can have his cock all to herself. 

• Like 1

• Members

Short ones, fat ones, straight or bent. Some bigger around than they are long. Some like a baseball bat and some like a pencil. Few like a needle and some like a turtle. You ladies are lucky with the variety of shapes and sizes out there. It is like opening a box of Cracker Jacks every time.

• Members
18 hours ago, Notsure said:

Always been curious. 

My curiosity got the best of me….I had been very curious about how a man’s cock would feel in my hand and yes in my mouth. The opportunity came later in my life when I became friends with a guy who was younger than I by years and he was bisexual as we we together one evening one thing led to another and I found myself a stroking his very hard silky cock I took it in my mouth and sucked him until he shot his load at the same time I took my mouth off his cock . I escaped taking his load and that is the first time I sucked a cock and the only time. We are still friends and he even sends me pictures of his hard cock once in a while. Sometimes I ask to see it. We talk about doing it again maybe next time I won’t pull off 😊

• Like 1