Official Community Forums Home

For the curious

Ras44

• Members

Just thought I’d share. My wife of 30 years and I are not on the same page with sex. We used to be but it changed basically after our honeymoon. There is a list of things she won’t do. But anyway I have been a little “curious “ since I was a teenager. But recently a friend and coworker of mine who is bi  had a box in front of him and asked if I wanted one, I said what do you have? He said just take one so I reached in the box and fished around some paper until I grabbed his cock that he cut in the side of the box. He laughed and the next day he came in and I asked him where his box was. He smiled and said he’d go get it and left. Came back in a few minutes later with his cock out of his zipper and said he couldn’t find the box but I could still have some. So I took it in my hand and stroked it a little bit. I was shaking like crazy but couldn’t help but like the way it felt. He asked if I could help him move something at his apartment after work I kinda knew what this meant but I said yes anyway. When I got to his place he had shorts on and he gave me a beer we talked a little and then said do you want to touch it and pulled it out I held it and nervously went to my knees(never had I done this before) I took his cock in my mouth and gave him a blow job he started to cum in a panic I pulled off. We have a pretty good relationship now but I still haven’t taken his load but Christmas is coming.

• Like 3

• Members

Reading that just gave me a hard-on. I had to jerk myself off. Wish you were here to take care of it instead.

• Members
12 hours ago, Rio said:

Reading that just gave me a hard-on. I had to jerk myself off. Wish you were here to take care of it instead.

Rio that was the first time I had a cock in my mouth and I have to tell you it was a great experience to feel the silky softness of the skin on his shaft and the smoothness of my mouth sliding up and down his cock all the while wondering what will I do when he’s going to cum. In the end I chickened out and pulled off . So I’m left with the curiosity of what it would have been like to take all he had to give. I would like to think of taking you to the end.

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/15/2023 at 1:20 PM, Ras44 said:

Just thought I’d share. My wife of 30 years and I are not on the same page with sex. We used to be but it changed basically after our honeymoon. There is a list of things she won’t do. But anyway I have been a little “curious “ since I was a teenager. But recently a friend and coworker of mine who is bi  had a box in front of him and asked if I wanted one, I said what do you have? He said just take one so I reached in the box and fished around some paper until I grabbed his cock that he cut in the side of the box. He laughed and the next day he came in and I asked him where his box was. He smiled and said he’d go get it and left. Came back in a few minutes later with his cock out of his zipper and said he couldn’t find the box but I could still have some. So I took it in my hand and stroked it a little bit. I was shaking like crazy but couldn’t help but like the way it felt. He asked if I could help him move something at his apartment after work I kinda knew what this meant but I said yes anyway. When I got to his place he had shorts on and he gave me a beer we talked a little and then said do you want to touch it and pulled it out I held it and nervously went to my knees(never had I done this before) I took his cock in my mouth and gave him a blow job he started to cum in a panic I pulled off. We have a pretty good relationship now but I still haven’t taken his load but Christmas is coming.

Do it! He’ll appreciate it and you will love it. Depending on his diet the taste may be different. I know tuna fish negatively affects mine. Heres an idea, give him a can of pinnappple slices or chunks. That will sweeten his load right up.

I havent enjoyed the manjuice in years but when I did I loved to swirl a load then swallow it down. 

Slip a lubed finger in and massage that p-spot …he’ll really enjoy that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I chickened out the last time I did it as well. Still wonder what it would have been like

• Members

What the wife doesn’t realize is…it’s not her way but it’s yours!

Only you know what  can make yourself happy , if you’ve expressed that to her great!  It’ll be better coming from you if not…

• Like 1