Official Community Forums Home

The problem with precum.

Susan James

• Members

I envy the women who squirt when they cum. It seems my issue is drip dick. Yes, I have a problem with excessive precum. My dick is always dripping that succulent prejizz. Limp or hard it is always leaking as I have ruined more panties and clothes than you can imagine. Seems I am always aroused.  Sometimes there is a visible wet spot from my cock. Does anyone else experience this and what do you recommend for this problem?

• Like 3

• Members
On 12/20/2023 at 7:42 AM, Special K said:

I experience that same issue! I don’t really think it’s a problem though! It’s really quite intriguing!It really turns me on that it happens!I can fill it running down my leg since I don’t wear underwear!I guess it’s great to always be aroused! I am not complaining!😀

Just enjoy it 😁

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/20/2023 at 8:35 AM, Susan James said:

I envy the women who squirt when they cum. It seems my issue is drip dick. Yes, I have a problem with excessive precum. My dick is always dripping that succulent prejizz. Limp or hard it is always leaking as I have ruined more panties and clothes than you can imagine. Seems I am always aroused.  Sometimes there is a visible wet spot from my cock. Does anyone else experience this and what do you recommend for this problem?

I love the taste of precum…wish you were my friend.😉

• Like 1