Official Community Forums Home

Party time for the girls

Susan James

• Members

Last night my wife had invited five of her friends over for a girls only party. They have a years end get together decked out in style with a little black dress or evening gown. Cocktails and finger foods keep things light but the women who was going to bartend and serve called in the morning to inform us that she was ill. My wife wished her to get well soon and that she would see her for the next party. As she hung up she looked at me and said that I would be filling in for Amy to serve her friends. She led me by the hand as we went upstairs to get dressed as there was much to be done before everyone arrived. She laid out a delightful black gown, low cut and mid thigh. Bra, thong, garter belt and stockings with a pair of 3 inch heels followed by make up and jewelry and I was ready to go. No sooner than I finished with a spritz of perfume did the door bell ring. I was halfway down the stairs when the front door opened and in walked Stacy. She hugged and kissed hello, handed me her coat and went to work getting ready for the party. She heard Amy was  not coming and figured we would need help. Just then my wife called from upstairs to see who was here.  She was glad for the assistance as the three of us made short work of preparations. After a quick drink the rest of the ladies arrived in quick order. Greeting the girls who all looked exquisite they got to to partying without paying much attention to me. It was a relief to be able to help make it an enjoyable event for all as they partied well into the night.

• Like 2

• Members
On 12/31/2023 at 10:53 AM, Special K said:

When I first started reading this I thought it was going to turn into a full blown orgy with 6 women!😀I thought what a lucky guy! 

Me too!

• Like 1