Official Community Forums Home

Love is in the air….or maybe it’s just lust!!!

• Members

Hi everyone! I’m Samson and I’m new here. Well I’ve been browsing and learning my way around. So maybe not that new. Anyway..i just wanted to say that i have really enjoyed reading everyone’s comments. And have REALLY REALLY enjoyed seeing all of you sexy ladies sharing your beauty here. I love the nonjudgmental environment that you all have created. It’s really nice to see everyone expressing themselves in their own way. I feel as if I’m among my people, my kind if you will. A bunch of perverts! 😁😁

• Like 6

• Members

Welcome  Samson. I like your post. Enjoy the forum.🌞

• Like 1

• Members

Welcum to the group!! We’re glad you joined. Looking forward to reading more from you.

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you ladies. I look forward to getting to know y’all better and have some fun while we’re at it. But fair warning…. I have a dirty mind and it’s full of naughty things. 😁😁

• Like 4

• Members

I don't think we're a bunch of perverts. Just a bunch of horny people who aren't afraid to admit it and talk about it.

• Like 5

• Members
14 minutes ago, all the time said:

I don't think we're a bunch of perverts. Just a bunch of horny people who aren't afraid to admit it and talk about it.

I’m glad I stumbled upon this forum. It feels good to be able to share and speak freely (but respectfully) with people who like sex almost as much as me. 🤣🤣

• Like 3

• Members
5 hours ago, creampie lover said:

This is true but if we ever got together for a reunion I think it might end up as a huge orgy. With some awesome endings.  Would any one care to agree  or is it just me thinking out loud.  🤔

I think you're right on!

• Members
5 hours ago, all the time said:

BINGO. As many of us have so often said, we are adults who lead normal adult lives, some of us are married, but we all absolutely LOVE and CRAVE SUCKING and FUCKING (LOTS and LOTS of it!),  especially Cumming every chance we get. TT is a place where we're free to talk about it.

• Like 3

• Members
17 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

BINGO. As many of us have so often said, we are adults who lead normal adult lives, some of us are married, but we all absolutely LOVE and CRAVE SUCKING and FUCKING (LOTS and LOTS of it!),  especially Cumming every chance we get. TT is a place where we're free to talk about it.

I love it here! I might be addicted to this place 🤣🤣

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, all the time said:

It feels pretty good to chat with people who don’t get offended easily. It’s like a breath of fresh air and especially in this day and time we’re in. And it’s even better that we discuss my favorite thing. Sexual topics!! I love it!!!

• Like 3

• Members

There are a lot of horny people on here. We all love sex, perhaps some more than others. Some are fortunate to have sex  frequently. I wish I could as well. Maybe this will be my year to find a fwb. One can only hope. 🌞🤞

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, Lonely and divorced said:

There are a lot of horny people on here. We all love sex, perhaps some more than others. Some are fortunate to have sex  frequently. I wish I could as well. Maybe this will be my year to find a fwb. One can only hope. 🌞🤞

I too am divorced and don’t get laid enough. That’s actually how I discovered the TT family. I was looking for a new toy and I kept scrolling and saw the forum. I’ve been on here every day since. 🤣 I haven’t even been looking at the toys🤣🤣

• Like 3

• Members

Well I’m glad you joined. It’s too bad we couldn’t be FWB’s.😞

• Like 2

• Members

If you think you're addicted to it now you should have been on here when we were able to post pictures of our naked bodies in all various stages of arousal

• Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Rio said:

If you think you're addicted to it now you should have been on here when we were able to post pictures of our naked bodies in all various stages of arousal

Yeah I really hate that i got here too late to get to enjoy that. Why did they ban that? Isn’t that what we are all here for? For conversation and naked bodies. How long ago did the iron curtain come down? 🤣

• Like 1

• Members

About a year now. They said some kind of legal problems with people putting pictures on it wasn't theirs or something or other.