Official Community Forums Home

Poops Afterwards

TySexyNY

I'm new to anal and have a few concerns. 1) When we do it the missionary way or with me riding him it doesn't hurt that bad. But when we try it doggy style it is unbearable... Any suggestions?

2) Afterwards, I feel so gassy & when I go to the bathroom for the rest of the night and the next day I keep having BM's. Any answer's for that? Why does that happen?

The few times that I did participate in anal sex, I had the same troubles. Plus, I have a gastric ulcer, so that, on top of anal sex, well, I almost feel like I am gonna explode!! ;) I don't participate in anal sex anymore (bad experience with a past lover). But from what I do remember from having anal sex the few times that I did:

Your body will adjust to it, if you keep trying. Learning to relax is one of the most important thing. Using LOTSA lube is too. This also may make your bowels a bit more slick....

I would suggest either making sure you eat lightly that day, if you know you're going to have anal sex, make sure you have a bowel movement that day too. Some people actually give themselves an enema before havingng anal sex, to get that cleaner feeling.

You get a bit more gassy/more bowel movements, because, you alway have "matter" up there, and when you have anal sex, where do you think that goes? Yup, UP!! Your body is not use to having something go UP that way.

Also remember NEVER put something in your vagina that's been up your rectum, unless it's been washed VERY VERY well before you put it in your vagina. If not, this can cause bacterial infections. Not fun!

As far as positions, your rectum curves with your spine, towards your middle, so, doggy style, where not impossible, can be uncomfortable. Especially if your man has a curve to his penis. If he does, you're working against the natural contours of your body. Do whatever is most comfortable for you.

So long as you enjoy it, keep at it. And good luck!!

• Members

hey girl the more anal you have the more you will get use to it i had the same problem for the first 2 times after that i became hooked try using a butt plug before anal to help relax your muscles it does help