Official Community Forums Home

First Time Blowjob

bluelight

• Members

I just gave a blowjob for the first time today. I'm also a virgin so I don't have a clue what I'm dong really. Well, he wanted me to use my teeth on his head. He actually wanted me to bite the head of his penis several times. I was a bit squeemish because I thought that would be painful. Do men usually want their penis to be bitten? And does this mean that he's probably going to want rough sex?

Well, some men like pain, as, as mentioned before, I'm assuming he didn't want you to draw blood? I've never heard of a man liking the head bit, least of all, hard! :blink: But, again, it takes all kinds, and everyone likes different things. However, MOST men don't like biting on their penis. Nibbling, maybe, but, it's a sensitive area, and should be handled with care.

It's unfortunate that your first BJ wasn't as normal, as far as BJ's go. It does take time and practice for anyone to learn how to give good head, tongue action, as well as sucking, licking, nibbling without pinching, ect.

If you're serious about this guy, next time, tell him that it kinda weirded you out, and that you want to take things a bit slower. Not straight into pain infliction, even if you're the one inflicting. He won't know you're uncomfortable unless you tell him. Good lovers are not only good teachers, they're also patient, and most importantly, good listeners too.