Official Community Forums Home

Extremely Ticklish

Sarahangel

• Members

Hey Everyone....

I recently had a really bad stiff neck and my stepdad offered to massage some icy hot on it or me...all he was doing was smothering it on but damn I was laughing hysterically and pushing his hands away because I couldn't handle it. my sides and feet are just as ticklish..So even when i'm teasing myself I start giggling so it got me thinking....

Being as severely ticklish as I am... how the hell would I survive foreplay?? I mean if all the spots my guy would kiss and lick me to get me going are sensative like that my laughing would definately spoil the mood right?? is being extremely ticklish a good thing or a bad thing??

• Members

Hi VG!

I am extremely ticklish, too! Not too often does it happen during sex, but when it does -- it actually makes it MORE pleasurable!! :) :) My nipples are more sensitive; they'll turn hard as rocks and I'll be squirming all away from my husband's touch - which makes the "game" more fun for him. And sometimes it'll take a few tries for my husband to be able to enter me, because his penis will tickle the HECK out of my pussy and I'll just be laughing my butt off, which makes HIM laugh, which makes.... you get the picture. ;) Still laughing, we "push through" the moment and the sex is fantastic... even though I'm laughing through most of it. *giggle* I find my orgasms are even stronger during these sessions, not only because I'm more sensitive down there, but because of the fun I've had with my husband. :)

Sex is about having fun with your partner and laughing is definitely fun! Hopefully your partner will understand and not cock an eyebrow at you, wondering if you're laughing AT him. *snicker* Just explain that you're wicked ticklish, grab him to you, and have fun!

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I wouldn't worry too much about being so ticklish. I too am like that. My husband has had to hold me down to lick and suck "down there"and I am squirming and panting because I'm laughing so hard because of the tickle. But, I've always been very ticklish there and have learned to love it. But, I always squirm. Even when I'm tickling myself I laugh and squirm. When I do it myself it's not a constant laugh, but I do let out a giggle quite often. And it is like Howard said, sometimes it's a mind over matter thing. It may still tickle really bad, but you can teach yourself to control it, I have and like Valntyn said, it can make it that much more fun and intense. So, enjoy the tickle and go with it! ;)

• Members
I wouldn't worry too much about being so ticklish. I too am like that. My husband has had to hold me down to lick and suck "down there"and I am squirming and panting because I'm laughing so hard because of the tickle. But, I've always been very ticklish there and have learned to love it. But, I always squirm. Even when I'm tickling myself I laugh and squirm. When I do it myself it's not a constant laugh, but I do let out a giggle quite often. And it is like Howard said, sometimes it's a mind over matter thing. It may still tickle really bad, but you can teach yourself to control it, I have and like Valntyn said, it can make it that much more fun and intense. So, enjoy the tickle and go with it! ;)

enjoy the tickle, pro-driver

• Members

Just enjoy what is being done to you and remember that sex and foreplay is all about fun.