Official Community Forums Home

Hot Stuff Warming Edible Oil

trina2008

• Members

to3523-9main.jpg

Well when I first looked at the tube of oil, I thought this was going to be just another massage oil boy was I wrong. First of all I judge all massage oils the same, how sticky they are, how the warming/cooling effect feels and if they are safe to use on all areas of the body. This oil has a lot going for it and but it did have a problem the consistency. It is very runny.

Let’s start with how sticky the oil can become, YES it is a little sticky, but not more than most massage oils. Personally the only thing that I didn’t like about it was that it is very runny. It may coat things well once it goes on but you have to be careful not to spill it on places you don’t want oil. (Like my satin sheets, when I first opened the bottle!) But I will say that even though it did spill on my bedding, it cleaned up and very easily and did not stain. Personally that is a big deal for me.

Once I cleaned up the mess I started by putting oil all over my hubby’s cock and just slightly blew on the oil, I thought he was going to hit the ceiling when the first hint of heat started to work its way down his shaft. That is when I started to lick the oil off very slowly, we have the strawberry flavored oil and I just love strawberries so needless to say, this has a very good flavor not too overbearing. Once I was done driving my husband absolutely crazy, he poured just a little bit of oil on my clit. (Now I know, some people are always concerned about sugar in different lubes or oil this one states that it is non-toxic and sugar free.) With that in mind we tried just a little bit to see how hot it would feel on something so sensitive and let me tell you it was incredible. I thought I was going to have an orgasm right then and there, so this was an extremely pleasurable heat. One little breath on my clit and that is all it would take for me to go over the edge again and again. Needless to say it only took a few minutes and I was ready to go and finish my hubby off with the best blowjob I have ever given him. He was in heaven and I just loved the fact that just a few drops of this oil got me so hot (pun intended) I just had to have him anyway I could.

So yes, it is a little runny but with everything it has going for it I can live with it. Now the question is…. Can you stand the heat?