Official Community Forums Home

Great New Forum!

This is a wonderful addition!!! Not only for married couples, but for those who worry that being married=no life!! Seeing things that dating vs married couples going thru can be very enlightening!! *WOOT!*

This is a wonderful addition!!! Not only for married couples, but for those who worry that being married=no life!! Seeing things that dating vs married couples going thru can be very enlightening!! *WOOT!*

Great! It was CL's ideas.

• Members

I must agree this is an awesome addition to the forum. TWO THUMBS up for CL, and the staff for adding it!! I think it is wonderful now that ppl in marriages can share alot of their opinions etc.. I also believe it will help alot of the ppl not in marriages to see that even though you are married, you can not only have great sex, but you remain to have a life.

• Members

i like this its great to know that we can talk to other married people and fine ideas and support each other way to go :)

• Members

Great new addition! Since I've been married for 31 years, this is wonderful to see!