Official Community Forums Home

Japanese"strawberry Shake" Dual Action

nosleepnmesa

• Members

GK30031main.jpg

I have to give it to GK toys. This product was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! When I saw this Japanese “Strawberry Shake” dual action vibe in my newest box, I was more excited then a child on Christmas day. The package says: it is skin safe, non-sticky, and no “new” toy smell. I could hardly wait to get it out of the package.

I noticed right off that it had a very unique clitoral stimulator, in fact at the tip of the stimulator there are 3 separate thin nubs, on the inner side of the stimulator there are a bunch of little nubs. There are also ridges all the way down the shaft of this vibe. I went to get the 4AA batteries. I first carefully washed the toy, and then inserted the batteries; the battery compartment comes completely out. Also at the bottom there is an on/off button. Make sure you turn that one on first. There are two more on/off buttons located on this vibe. The top one is to turn on the clitoral stimulator, which has 7 different vibrations: 1st one is a slow steady vibe, 2nd a medium, 3rd a high steady vibe, 4th starts off slow and slowly increases to high, 5th pulsates, 6th a higher pulsating, 7th does a quick 3 pulses then a short strong vibe. The on/off switch that has an 8 by it, once turned on sends the shaft of the vibe to rotate and vibrate, this shaft does reverse rotations too. I will tell you that this product had ABSOLUTELY no smell at all.

I ran to my bed with my favorite lube in hand. I started off with the clit stimulator, on the low speed it really just teased me, so I continued to play with the numerous levels of speed, the stimulation was so intense and wonderful I had to put a little lube on and see how well the shaft felt. I lube it up, insertion was not only smooth, but felt very soft, although it is firm it had the natural soft feel of real. I turned the shaft part on and it immediately starting rotating one way then the other. I could feel the ridges of the vibe as the shaft rotated, and reversed, with the clitoral stimulator on setting number 5, my toes began to curl and I let out a scream I swore the neighbors could hear. I then laid the stimulator flat where there were more nubs on it and WOW that did it; I was squirming all over my bed having multi-orgasm. This product is ABSOLUTELY amazing.

Since this toy does have a lot going on I wouldn't recommend it for the first time toy user. I would HIGHLY recommend it for the advanced players. So why not have a little Japanese “Strawberry Shake” It made me shake in a whole new way!http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=5280

• Members

Kat,

This is a very interesting looking toy. I would wonder when looking at it if those ridges along the toy would be painful or enjoyable, and you answered that for me.

Sometimes, you can not judge a toy by its look - and you did a great job describing this toy!

Mik

We luv 'em Da RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRidges!!!!

I love the satiny soft feel of silicone too.

Woo-hoo!! Great review!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

GK30031main.jpg

Japanese "Strawberry Shake" Dual Action

I have to say when I first got this I was very intrigued and worried at the same time. This has 7 functions for the clit stimulator and 8 modes for the shaft. It is very soft and pliable as well as real feeling. It takes 4 AAA batteries which very easy to install. The only thing I did not like is that it was a little confusing. On the handle next to the buttons for the different functions and modes it says on off. I was thinking that handled turning it on as well, so I thought at first that the first set of batteries that I put in were dead…not the case. There is a tiny switch at the bottom to turn the whole unit on or off that I did not realize. After this I washed it and got ready for the night ahead. This is not waterproof so be careful with cleaning it.

I showed this to my significant other and he was like wow. The first thing he thought of was how perfect it is just like a remote for the television. We know men then love to control the remote…well same thing here.

Let me just tell you about the different functions. I will start with the shaft. There are 8 yes you read right. These functions are rotating it intermittently in circles to the left and right in short quick circles, then it rotates intermittently in circles but taking a longer time to do so. This continues up til the 7th one that just goes in circles to the left and then the 8th one goes to the right. It definitely adds a lot of variety as you can have both going at the same time. Then with the clit stimulator it has various modes…there are 7 of those. They are a gentle to a high vibrate, also a pulsing every few seconds to a constant pulsing. Each one feels very good.

Well now to the experience. I was already aroused so there was no need for lube we just went for it. It measures 6 inches in length and 1.5 inches in diameter. It filled me nicely and had absolutely no problems getting me to the point of no return. He enjoyed teasing me by changing the settings…so that is when I asked if he was channel surfing…that is when I was able to get any words out. I would recommend this toy highly. It has many functions and varieties to suit everyone.