Official Community Forums Home

Multiple Orgasms

• Members

First post! Hello to all of you who read this, and I hope you have some suggestions for me.

My wife always has an orgasm when I go down on her, but she tells me that she gets so sensitive immediately afterwards that additional stimulation (on her clit) is almost painful. This makes multiple orgasms an impossibility for her, at least so far.

Any thoughts on what we could do so that she could cum more than once? Thanks for your thoughts.

First, welcome to the forum!! It's great to see men in here, especially those who are actually interested in pleasuring their partner!!

Well, you said that "immediately after"? Why not give her a few minutes for her clt to "calm down"? You can do this, and still keep her in the mood, with some kissing, breast play, or letting her pleasure you. A nice massage, talking dirty, or even go into the shower to clean up a bit, taking her with you, so you can slowly wash each other off, are all great ways to make sure that she stays in the mood, but not applying any touching to her clit.

I'm sure there will be other great ideas, so again, welcome to the forum!

• Members

I appreciate your thoughts, Tyger and Howard. My definition of multiple orgasms is as Howard described, and that's what my wife hasn't be able to achieve. But both your suggestions of a short break after she cums is a good one. There are, as Tyger mentions, lots of fun things to do then. Thanks -- we'll be sure to try that.

• Members

I wrote a pretty in depth article on Multiples (how to achieve them, the difference between Multiples and Simultaneous) why not give it a read and see if that helps you!

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...iple_orgasm.htm

While you are there, check out the articles on G-Spot orgasms too!

Good luck!

Mikayla

• Members

Dave, I used to have the same problem. I was multi-orgasmic (more than one orgasm per sexual encounter), but once I came, I felt like I couldn't stand to have any more clitorial stimulation for several minutes. Well, one time my husband didn't take no for an answer, and he kept it up (if I had reallllly wanted him to stop, he would have, but I wanted to try and see what continuing was like, too). At first I felt as if it was painful, but when I came again it was mind blowing. I realized it wasn't really pain, but just being super-sensitive. There is a difference. Now I absolutely love it, and usually come five or six times before I finally say "Wait, let me catch my breath." Encourage her to just once let you continue and I think she will come around (or again?).

• Members

She's pretty ticklish, Howard, so she might leap off the bed in a fit of laughter...but it's sure worth a try.

Nevertooold -- I can try that too and see if a very light touch after she's cum will allow her to have mutiple orgasms.

And Mikayla -- I've read most of your articles at this point...extremely informative...I was especially interested in the G spot discussion, because we haven't been able to find that with my wife...I'm sure the exploration will be fun.

Thanks again, guys (and girls!).