Official Community Forums Home

I really need help with this thanks:)

I'm new to having anal sex I've been training myself however Im going to try it with my soon-to-be husband I would like to know what leaning anti-bacterial wipes or soap I can use to wash his dick off? What if want him to go back and forth from bottom to top what can I use during to wipe so I won't bring bacteria to the vugina?

• Sad 1

• Members

If you really want to do it right you could do the same prep you would do for a colonoscopy. Follow that with an enema or two for a squeaky clean asshole ready for your husbands cock. Do not alternate holes by going from your asshole to pussy as that may introduce bacteria from one hole to the other. Wash or wipe his dipstick off as you would wash your hands and you should be good. Have fun.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Members

It may be better to go vaginal first and anal second. 

Otherwise, you can always have him wear a condom when he's doing anal and then remove it and wash thoroughly before going in your vagina.

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/15/2024 at 11:03 AM, cirrus20 said:

It may be better to go vaginal first and anal second. 

Otherwise, you can always have him wear a condom when he's doing anal and then remove it and wash thoroughly before going in your vagina.

Came here to say this. 

• Confused 1

• Members

The way my wife prepares, she uses an enema first and then inserts a butt plug...use lube. Since we have been doing this for a few years, she is able to insert a big butt plug.  We bought this set CANDY BUTT PLUG SET (3 PIECE). The are made of steel and very easy to clean. She went from medium and now can insert the large one with ease. After a while of foreplay, I remove the butt plug. By then she is relaxed and ready for anal.....with the help of a drink or two of whiskey ;) . Sometimes we may have vaginal first and go to anal or vise versa. However, I ALWAYS use a condom for anal. We may be having anal for about 10 minutes or until she wants to stop and then I remove the condom. I do not want to introduce any bacteria in my wife's vagina. I make sure I take care of her. I have seen adult movies where they go back and forth, and I am sure it is possible, but I rather not take a chance. Oh, and use LOTs of lube too.  Sometimes we do DP with a dildo and me. Hope that helps. 

• Like 1

• Members

My girlfriend  and I always use an enema to douche ourselves before anal. 
We’ve always gone bareback and after I’ve been fucking her asshole, I’ll pull out and slide right into her cunt. And when we have an intimate MMF with one of the guys we know, all three of us will go bareback and ass to cunt or ass to mouth.
We’ve never had any issues. 

• Like 2

• Members

Nice…I would love to do that but my wife once got a bad infection even after using an enema. Never again did we do that. Some may be more susceptible than others. You’re lucky….enjoy. 

• Sad 1