Official Community Forums Home

Sex Amnesia?

shytigress09

• Members

ok I know dirty talk can be a fun part of sex and I love when my bf whispers naughty things in my ear before (which he seems to love to do while I'm cooking, but that's another story) and during sex.

Anyway, we were talking the other day and the conversation somehow turned to the dirty stuff I say, which I thought wasn't much more than the occasional "harder". Turns out I say way more than that and half the stuff he says I say makes me blush and cover my mouth with my hands. Now I don't think he's making it up because I do remember talking during sex but I don't remember saying anything... well that dirty. Does this happen to anybody else? Or am I just having some split personality moments during sex?

• Members

Not quite the same situation, but sorta, from here. :) My husband will end up with welts from my nails and bruises from my teeth and I won't fully remember digging or biting him. :ph34r: This morning was actually a reversed scenerio -- I was picking on him for a lovely purple bruise that decorated the left side of his chest. He absently said he must've hit something at work recently and I started laughing -- he didn't remember my biting/sucking him there last night!

Usually what he teases me about the most is how loud I yell during sex and I have no clue except for the horrific soar throat I have for about a day. ...Like now. :D:wub::D

I usually remember things that I say during sex. Most of the time. I love talking dirty, and hearing dirty talk too. However, I too, have scratched and bit and hickied my hubby without remembering fully that I had.

That just shows that you really get into the moment!! At least, that's how I see it.

• Members

lol I tend to scratch him too and I guess I'm way louder than I think I am... and he claims I grab his butt every once and a while too. We argued for about two days about that one. He forgets about hickies he's given me and asks me later how I got a bruise on my chest. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't remember certain things!

• Members

Actually, this is quite common. When a woman nears orgasm, she can have a tendency to become a dirty talker - in fact, it is one of my many signs to help men tell if their women is having a REAL ORGASM as opposed to faking. (Faking the Big 'O' article).

Anyway, when women have the hormone rush that begins orgasm even the most timid woman will think and sometimes say the dirty things she likes to hear. So, while this is not exactly amnesia, it is a true occurrence and probably more women have had it than know it!

Mikayla

• Members

I found the conversation (super long distance relationship so we talk online all the time) and that's where my siggy came from. I don't really mind that I say dirty stuff during sex, it's just a problem when he starts talking about it and I have no idea what he's talking about.

Thank you for telling me how common it is!

~Tiger