Official Community Forums Home

WHAT TRIGGERS YOUR ORGASM when you MASTURBATE

• Members

Just curious, What triggers you in that EXACT moment, when you're Masturbating, when you are stroking your Cock or your Pussy/Clit, when suddenly you KNOW you have crossed that Line and you KNOW a fantastic Orgasm is just about to happen?  For me -- usually watching Adult Videos -- it's somewhere around when that huge Cock goes into her hungry mouth just a bit more as she moans in pleasure, or maybe that moment when a huge Cock thrusts into her Pussy just a bit deeper as she wails in pleasure, or maybe as that Cumshot arcs over her face in slow motion and most of it lands on her face, maybe as the camera is focused straight up between those 2 hot Ass Cheeks... Hard to say, but there is that MOMENT, as I'm stroking my lubed Cock, when Anticipation become Confirmation and I know I'm about to blast CUM all over the place as I stroke faster and faster...  How about you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

Not sure. Any of those may do it and maybe others as well

• Like 1

• Members

I agree with Tiger67.   Not sure what drives me past the point of no return.  Sometimes it's a conscious decision that I want to cum, sometimes it's just being in the moment and letting it go because it feels so good.

• Like 2

• Members

I think getting to that point is what's important. Need some kind of stimulus to get you to there and then from that point on it's just whatever because you already there and ready.  Once you're at that point where you feel like you want to come I don't think any other mental stimulation is necessary.

• Like 2

• Members

Rio has a good point

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I know I’m at the point of no return when I feel a warm tingle shoot up the bottom of my well lubed much stroked cock and I get a twinge right at the cleft of my glans and squirt there it is!

since radiation last year has greatly diminished my load there’s not a lot to lean up, more lube than anything lol!

now the story is different when wife is lapping at the balls and plunging my favorite vibe into my ass, I know it’s time when the toy hits the spot and splash whatever load there is hits which ever tit I’m over.

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/24/2024 at 9:07 PM, BrendenB said:

Just curious, What triggers you in that EXACT moment, when you're Masturbating, when you are stroking your Cock or your Pussy/Clit, when suddenly you KNOW you have crossed that Line and you KNOW a fantastic Orgasm is just about to happen?  For me -- usually watching Adult Videos -- it's somewhere around when that huge Cock goes into her hungry mouth just a bit more as she moans in pleasure, or maybe that moment when a huge Cock thrusts into her Pussy just a bit deeper as she wails in pleasure, or maybe as that Cumshot arcs over her face in slow motion and most of it lands on her face, maybe as the camera is focused straight up between those 2 hot Ass Cheeks... Hard to say, but there is that MOMENT, as I'm stroking my lubed Cock, when Anticipation become Confirmation and I know I'm about to blast CUM all over the place as I stroke faster and faster...  How about you?

When I get really close to exploding my nipples get Rock Hard. My COCK starts to piss out a lot of pre cum and I'm basically using it as lube. I'm licking it off my palm, and I fantasize about being totally covered in CUM. Yep, I've crossed the line again lol

• Like 2