Official Community Forums Home

Taking care of business.

Rio

• Members

Like I said on previous posts my libido is totally shot going through my cancer treatments. But we are currently on vacation and it is really dry in this climate and our skin is really drying out. We decided that after we showered we would rub lotion over each other. After she rubbed lotion all over me and I had no response it was my time to rub it on her. I had her lie on her stomach first and I rub it all over her back and her legs and her butt. Then I turned her over and start rubbing over there and I thought man I need to do something to help her. At this point I stuck my finger inside of her vagina and found her g-spot. I started putting pressure on it while I sucked on her clit and it seemed like seconds that she had an orgasm. I continued and she started writhing in pleasure and came again and again and squirted all over. I got down between her legs and licked up every last drop of her sweet tasting juice. Although I didn't cum I felt so satisfied that I was able to finally bring her pleasure.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• Members

Wonderful to hear Rio.

• Thanks 1

• Members

It’s always good to take care of your partner first anyway. You’re a good writer. Hope you’re feeling ok. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Good to hear you're taking care of her.  I'm sure she appreciates whatever you can do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

She still can't stop smiling!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

I may not be able to get satisfied physically these days but seeing, hearing and tasting my wife cum more than satisfies me emotionally and mentally.

• Like 3

• Members

It nice that you've found a way to make the best out of a bad situation Rio. Making your wife's satisfaction a priority says a lot about you. She's lucky to have you.

• Like 4

• Members

Ditto All the time. Rio what a sweetheart you are. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks for the compliments

• Like 2

• 1 month later...