Official Community Forums Home

Power On

• Members

Was working in the garage earlier sanding a table top to stain. Anyway, I couldn’t resist allowing the top of the corded hand sander handle to press against the outside of my jeans over my cock. Oh my goodness!  The mega powerful pounding made my dong instantly throbbing hard. I ran the sander up and down the length for a second but had to cut the power to unbutton, unzip, and let my dick spring free. (Now might be a good time to insert the importance of safety. Please, no “hold my beer” responses where one gets electrocuted or looses layers of skin) I suppose a 20v cordless would do the same.  Anyway, had to take a few minutes to admire the effect of super strong vibrations and run my fingers up and down the shaft a few times before going back to work. Any of you have other uses for your power tools?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Upforit2 said:

Was working in the garage earlier sanding a table top to stain. Anyway, I couldn’t resist allowing the top of the corded hand sander handle to press against the outside of my jeans over my cock. Oh my goodness!  The mega powerful pounding made my dong instantly throbbing hard. I ran the sander up and down the length for a second but had to cut the power to unbutton, unzip, and let my dick spring free. (Now might be a good time to insert the importance of safety. Please, no “hold my beer” responses where one gets electrocuted or looses layers of skin) I suppose a 20v cordless would do the same.  Anyway, had to take a few minutes to admire the effect of super strong vibrations and run my fingers up and down the shaft a few times before going back to work. Any of you have other uses for your power tools?  

Maybe a vibrator would be a more safety-conscious choice!🤣😂 

• Like 1

• Members

But they don’t make one this strong!!!

• Confused 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

Maybe a vibrator would be a more safety-conscious choice!🤣😂 

And, it won't keep you from getting your work done either.  Or, maybe it will if you end up stroking all the time instead of doing your work!🤣😂

• Haha 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Upforit2 said:

But they don’t make one this strong!!!

Ask the ladies about the Hitachi wand (or other similar wands) and how strong they are.

• Like 2

• Members

Yep cirrus!  used it before. Feels great on the frenulum

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I detail cars for a living. We have a tool that helps agitate dirt out of carpets and cloth seats. It runs off compressed air and it vibrates to the point it makes your hands numb if you run it to long. The great part is the air hose also vibrates but not near as intense. I will sometimes accidentally run it across my balls and just about lose it every time. You have to make work fun sometimes. 

• Like 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, Mtphoto said:

I detail cars for a living. We have a tool that helps agitate dirt out of carpets and cloth seats. It runs off compressed air and it vibrates to the point it makes your hands numb if you run it to long. The great part is the air hose also vibrates but not near as intense. I will sometimes accidentally run it across my balls and just about lose it every time. You have to make work fun sometimes. 

Good for you.😊

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/3/2024 at 1:24 PM, Upforit2 said:

Awesome.😊

• Members
8 hours ago, Mtphoto said:

There ya go, so ya know. At least I’m at home alone and can get away with more. You prob don’t want to make a mess in your pants at work. 

• Haha 1

• Members

My former neighbor who turned into my first FWB told me once that she would sometimes start her upright vac to clean  house but at some point would sit on the couch and rest the handle between her open legs. Clothes on but she would pull her boobs out to play with her nipples and could cum pretty quickly from the vibration. I always wanted to see that but never got the chance. Saw pretty much everything else though as time went on. I love watching a girl cum and I bet she did good on that vac. 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, tiptaste said:

My former neighbor who turned into my first FWB told me once that she would sometimes start her upright vac to clean  house but at some point would sit on the couch and rest the handle between her open legs. Clothes on but she would pull her boobs out to play with her nipples and could cum pretty quickly from the vibration. I always wanted to see that but never got the chance. Saw pretty much everything else though as time went on. I love watching a girl cum and I bet she did good on that vac. 

I knew someone who liked to use a clothes washer on spin cycle. The machine needed work, it spun so hard it would walk. Did a job on her too.