Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Finger Dolphin Clit Vibe

Tyger

It’s all about the clit with this little 100% silicone toy. And who doesn’t love dolphins?

N1837main.jpg

As many of you may already know, I love strong vibes on my clit, so I thought that this would be worth a try, since the packaging boasts “powerful mini multi-speed vibe”.

Opening it up, I pull out 3 pieces, one small tray with 6 watch-like batteries (it only takes 3, so extra batteries are always a plus!), the bullet, and then the dolphin silicone cover.

I notice a very slight smell to my clear new friend, but not bad at all. I wash her off with warm soapy water, which made the smell almost disappear, put the needed batteries in the bullet, and slide the dolphin onto it easily. I put my left index finger in the ring at the bottom of the dolphin, which I had ample room to do, put the hand string around my wrist. Turning the dial, I am pleasantly surprised at the power that little bullet has!! I put some water-based lube (remembering never use silicone lubes with silicone toys) on my clit and lips, and set to teasing myself. I set the vibes on a medium setting, and ran the dolphin up and down between both. Even though the ring wasn’t snug on my finger, it stayed where I wanted it too. The 2 little separated points of the dolphin’s mouth giving some great stimulation to both my clit and lips. I decide to try rubbing the hood of my clit too, and I could feel the orgasm building. So, I crank up the vibes to an almost painful full power, put the lips of the dolphin on either side of my clit, and my toes were curling within minutes.

This toy packs a powerful bang for the buck! It’s quiet, discrete, small, versatile, cute, and does what it says it will, which is delivering an orgasm at the tip of your finger. Great for all levels of toy users for the simplicity and power of it, it’s a great addition to any toy collection. Put it in your purse or leave it on the nightstand, wherever you keep it, make sure it’s near your fingertips, because this little dolphin will keep you swimming back for more!

Go vibing with your very own dolphin

• Members

Great review Tyger!

You know, sometimes the best toys are the small ones! I am a firm believer if a toy has enough power - stituated to the right spots - that you need not more than a few inches of "toy."

Now, am I to assume that if one were to use lubricant with this toy (why I do not know) that it would have to be water-based as this is Silicone, right?

This is one toy I just might have to get my finger in!

Yes, this toy is 100% silicone, as stated on the item's box, and the first line of my review. :P

I just tried out a product that is that Silagel material (made by Doc Johnson), that states that it's OK to use silicone lubes with it, but this box does NOT say that. So, water-based lubes would be the safest!

• Members

ok i have great motivation now i have been eyeing this particular toy but was debating yes and no so now the answer is YES way to go Tyger really great review thank you so much