Official Community Forums Home

Mint Anal Starter

Majikal1236

• Members

DJ0976-01main.jpg

I LOVE the simple things that feel so good!!

First, let me begin by saying that even though I am not a beginner at anal sex, I found this to be an item that would be geared toward most levels of anal play. But definitely a perfect fit for beginners!

I will agree that this is minty in color, but I did not notice any special scent along with it. Not a bad thing in my book.

It's 5 1/2" in lenth and resembles a thin penis at 1" around. The suction cup works fairly well. In that I mean that I noticed it will hold itself up on a surface momentarily so you can grab some more lube :rolleyes:

It has a very soft feel and texture to it and insertion was quite easy. Perfect for someone who may be thinking of trying anal, but has been apprehensive.

I feel that the Mint Anal Starter would be something you could use alone to 'ease' yourself into finding out if this would be something you'd enjoy AND also a great addition for couples who'd like to incorporate some anal play into the mix!

Another reason for my liking of this toy is that not only was insertion comfortable, it was very easy to maneuver to any position I wanted to be in, because of it's flexibility. Sometimes with anal toys you're limited to something more rigid and not enough length - this toy definitely provides you with some other possiblities!

Not to get off topic, but I actually used this along with another one of my faves - The Wireless Clit Climaxer!

The combination of both sensations had me climaxing in a matter of minutes!

A definite recommendation on this from me!

Minty Fresh

• Members

What is this toy made of? Is it soft rubber or silicone? The reason I ask is obviously lube choice, which is important with anal sex. Did you get an anal orgasm with this toy? Do you find that it bends too easily for "clenched" anal openings? Would you recommend this to beginners who are just starting out? I find that the firmer toys work better for beginners, and I can't really tell how bendable this is.

Do you think the suction cup would hold for some serious anal play - or just for the momentary lube grab as you state?

Thanks for the answer! ;)

• Members
What is this toy made of? Is it soft rubber or silicone? The reason I ask is obviously lube choice, which is important with anal sex. Did you get an anal orgasm with this toy? Do you find that it bends too easily for "clenched" anal openings? Would you recommend this to beginners who are just starting out? I find that the firmer toys work better for beginners, and I can't really tell how bendable this is.

Do you think the suction cup would hold for some serious anal play - or just for the momentary lube grab as you state?

Thanks for the answer! ;)

Well, thank you for pointing out things I missed :)

It states it is made out of sil-a-gel. I'll be honest with you - the only lubricant I use is Astroglide or Wet and I've never had an issue with either of those lube's on any toy I have.

Yes, I personally believe this is a great beginner toy, as I stated. It IS quite flexible, but not so much that one could not have control over it.

To provide a more detailed description from my point of view, as far as 'clenched' anal openings, I believe the person using this would need to relax to make insertion easier. Although I think that goes for any type of anal play ;)

As far as the suction cup, I would not depend on it holding for any serious anal play. After cleaning the item I tried it on several surfaces, and it was not long before it was giving out.

I hope that helps!

Thank you, Mikayla!!

• Members

Thanks for the additional info!

I am sorry, I did miss that you said "good for beginners" - it was stuck up there at the start of the review. I am always curious about new anal toys - especially since I believe it is harder to find a good anal toy than a regular toy!

Thanks again!