Official Community Forums Home

Oral Sex

imbishal

I want my partner to have oral sex for me but I hesitate to say her because I am quite sure she will not agree for it.

Can any one suggest me how can I make her for it while I am in her. or how can I exploit her to do it?

Even I can not last for more time ,I soon come to climax .

I like to have sex without condom but not sure about birth control through tablets.

• Members

EXPLOIT HER INTO DOING IT!?!?!? What is wrong with you? How can you even conceive of trying to trick someone you care about into something they don't want to do? The definition of that is "rape". If you ask she won't, then deal with it. If you really want it that bad, you can end the relationship and find someone who will. it might be the worst excuse I have ever heard of for ending a relationship though.....

• Members
EXPLOIT HER INTO DOING IT!?!?!? What is wrong with you? How can you even conceive of trying to trick someone you care about into something they don't want to do? The definition of that is "rape". If you ask she won't, then deal with it. If you really want it that bad, you can end the relationship and find someone who will. it might be the worst excuse I have ever heard of for ending a relationship though.....

Just in defense here of codeguy...I think you might have come down on him a little hard...there might be a little language use issue here. Remember not everyone is from the USA.

• Members
Just in defense here of codeguy...I think you might have come down on him a little hard...there might be a little language use issue here. Remember not everyone is from the USA.

Amen.

• Members

I'd say maybe instead of directly asking her to perform oral sex, just try to feel her out on what she thinks of it, by say asking "What do you think of oral sex?" and then go from there.

• Members

My suggestion would be: if you mate is willing to give you a hand job, then ask her to get closer to you penis while she's working you over good. After each time, see if she will get closer and closer. One thing i do advise to all men, is if you want your woman to give you a blow job, how bout shaving your balls and around your shaft. They dont like hair in their mouths either, and it makes for a better blow job. Back to the original subject, once she enjoys being close to your penis and watching you orgasm. The ask her to kiss on it, and lick up and down the shaft, around your balls, then back up. Once this is liked by her, she might on her own decide to see what it feels like in her mouth. Dont force anything on her. Let her continue doing what she feels comfortable doing. Just dont expect it to happen all at one time. You will have many hand jobs leading up to the blow job. Be patient let things happen in a slow natural course. You will be glad you didnt pressure her for that blow job. Good luck and have fun fun fun