Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Unusual places for fucking….or playing 🍆

• Members

Please, share your experiences of sex activities in unusual places…

i start here…

after a good evening with a sexfriend, on the way to return at home, we stopped behind this chuch, in the city i live near, on the left of the picture, because my friend wanted to blowjob me…

in a Little corner, the most difficult were to avoid the Town security cams 

after a very exciting moment, i cummed on her face. 

i work at night, and sometimes, i see couples fucking in some dark corners, i like it so much….

IMG_4174.jpeg

• Like 3

• Members

It was a summer early afternoon and my wife and I had sex under a big pine tree by one of the ski slopes in Santa Fe. What made it really memorable was that while I was bare-assed on top of her it started hailing and pelting my butt. We still laugh about it till this day

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Members

I can make quite a list!

Like, in every new or used vehicle we bought, right there in our driveway. It's part of the break-in procedure in the user's manual you know! They are not fully road worthy until they've been fucked in! 

In the bed of our pickup, at my in-laws place.  We were horny, and had to find somewhere to 'relieve the tension'! (Or relieve the pressure!) 

We got a new doughboy pools, and we were breaking it in after it finally got full. Our neighbor had to come over and check it out, and my wife jacked me off while we were standing along side the pool talking to her. I didn't talk much....I was cummin'! 

So much fun at the ol' drive-in movies! I bet I spewed a couple of gallons of jizz over the years! 

So many places! All memorable! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Members
15 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

I can make quite a list!

Like, in every new or used vehicle we bought, right there in our driveway. It's part of the break-in procedure in the user's manual you know! They are not fully road worthy until they've been fucked in! 

In the bed of our pickup, at my in-laws place.  We were horny, and had to find somewhere to 'relieve the tension'! (Or relieve the pressure!) 

We got a new doughboy pools, and we were breaking it in after it finally got full. Our neighbor had to come over and check it out, and my wife jacked me off while we were standing along side the pool talking to her. I didn't talk much....I was cummin'! 

So much fun at the ol' drive-in movies! I bet I spewed a couple of gallons of jizz over the years! 

So many places! All memorable! 

I'd like to be your neighbor!🥵

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I just made this list for my sex partner. 

My late husbands office at work during lunch 

a Halloween party at a friend’s house, there were about 150 people there. We snuck into a bedroom.

stairs in our house being built, not all the walls were up.

I agree, all vehicles 

Out To-Do list, 

On the sun deck of the boat 

the backyard

every room in his house, there are no curtains on the front windows

in the truck in the parking lot of a restaurant 

I’m totally into this 

• Like 5

• Members

Our backyard, front yard, side yard, front porch, back porch, and on the roof one time! I got a sloppy blowjob one afternoon when I was up on a ladder screwing down a new TV antenna. 

On a bunch of different mountain peaks and ridges, while out four wheeling. And, countless campgrounds when others were not around. (mostly)

Up on a fire lookout tower. We got up there, and we were the only ones there. Nice view up there, in many ways! 

A few desert hot springs, and some cool springs too! We had fun in many secluded places where we got there by horseback or Jeep. 

In the garage, my shop, and the barn. 

Made a creampie, and ate it, in a cabin in Alaska. It was so good, I made another one after I ate the first one and ate it too. Found out later the other couple camping with us watched the whole thing. 

We have always been into outdoor activities, which includes SEX! 

• Like 4

• Members

Let’s see car for sure, pool table, hot tub, hood of a car parked between a bean field and corn field on a warm summer evening!

• Like 3

• Members

We went up on the roof of our house to watch a lunar eclipse. One Moon got covered but two others got exposed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The putting green at our country club. We left some serious divots!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Members

My 1968 convertible along side of river, and at campsite bent her over the picnic table as a couple walked by and waved at me.  (This was great) 

Also fucking in a twin bed with the wife's friend in the other twin bed in the same room. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members

She was begging for your wood and not your putter. With some practice she could shoot a golf ball out of her vagina. Just be careful or you will put someones' eye out.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/2/2024 at 8:04 PM, all the time said:

The putting green at our country club. We left some serious divots!

THAT would make me take up golf. Just to watch you having fun!

• Like 3

• Members

My wife and I were walking on the beach late at night and no one seemed to be around! We saw an old beach house that looked abandoned and condemned! We walked over to it and there was no door or windows! We went inside and looked around and looked at each other and instantly got naked! My wife pushed me outside and forced me to lie backwards over the front porch railing and gave me an unbelievable blow job! We both went back in and I ate her pussy unmerciful! Needless to say we were in that house for awhile lying on the floor doing all kinds of things! Someone could have been watching us and we wouldn’t have known! All we could hear were the waves crashing and moans of ecstasy! 

• Like 4

• Members

Good for you guys. My wife and I have had many sexual escapades out at the beach. That's a lot of fun

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Backyard,garage.

Especially the second one.

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/25/2024 at 4:26 PM, Rio said:

Good for you guys. My wife and I have had many sexual escapades out at the beach. That's a lot of fun

Sex at the beach is so hot!

• Like 2

• Members

In the backyard in our hot tub

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Guest house of family.  No curtains, so much open glass.

On the side of the road in many different vehicles.  In them, out of them, on the hood, truck bed, bend over hanging out, etc. As well as driving or riding in them. 

Hotel lobby. There was a sign on the window to make ourselves comfortable and that the attendant would be back in an hour.  My wife and I had stopped at the hotel for sex so... Well darn we were already worked up, don't give me that look :0  We used multiple towels under us. 

We were playing as we drove and apparently as we passed a semi he must have seen and followed us for miles trying to get us to pull over. We did, which he did, but we speed off as he came to a stop. Yeah that would have been kinda freaky in a semi truck.

In the woods several places as well as several beaches.  Our favorite was a beach where others were having sex and we were told it was okay, that no one would get arrested. The freedom was amazing and we didn't have to wing it so we set up a nice sand free zone and had at it.  We didn't care who was around only focusing on us.  It was marvelous!

A few adult store parking lots back in the young and overly turned on days.

Lots of dorm rooms, frat and sorority parties, various places all over campus.

Lol - I know this sounds ridiculous but a few front porches dropping her off, kissing, getting way to worked up, standing and getting it on.  Hey we were young and super teenagerly horny. 

• Like 1