Official Community Forums Home

Bad Wives 2

Mikayla1

• Members

DVD-VIV-21925.jpg

I can remember watching the original Bad Wives 1 about 9 years ago when I worked at a video store that had adult features. It was a hot film, and I would still recommend that today. Bad Wives 2 is the continuation of that film - and pretty much attempts to start where the previous one left off. This is a Paul THomas film - and you can tell! Thomas has a unique story-telling talent, along with using the best actors and film taking techniques. This film is no different - and does continue the story that Bad Wives 1 started - but even if you never saw Bad Wives 1, you will THOROUGLY enjoy this film!

The beginning of this film starts with a BANG - with approximately 10 naked women in a prison shower. All the women are kissing, touching and watching a couple of women going at it with extreme vervor, while satisfying their own, seductive desires. I will admit, while I watched this highly erotic scene, I was bothered by two thoughts: first, HOW did these women get enough time in a PRISON shower to shave or wax their privates? Second, who smuggled in the strap-ons? I had to keep reminding myself that this is "fantasy" and not reality - and that is what makes it so HOT!

The next scene is equally as erotic -when the viewer gets a peek at what female inmates REALLY do at night in their cells! THere is an overabundance of pussy licking in this film - so if you like girl on girl - this film will definitely DO it to you! There is also an odd, and unexpected twist in this scene - but I will leave it secret for those who are going to watch! My favorite girl in this film is Raylene, she is a HOT, HOT, HOT - big-breasted redhead - and there is something about her that gets my blood boiling!!

The girls are not the only ones getting lucky in this film, cause once the girls break out from behind bars there is ample amounts of cock-sucking fun! These girls are mad as hell - but still horny too! Anal, oral, girl on girl, 2 guys one girl - this film has something for everyone masked within a decent story, so-so "acting" and illuminating direction and cinematography.

So, if you are a BAD wife - or just want to watch some girls gettin' it on - get this film - you will LOVE watching them being BAD!!

It is GOOD to be BAD

Makes ya wanna be bad!