Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin Vagina

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

Hello All! Let me begin my first post by introducing myself. I am Mikayla's husband, and I have finally agreed to join the board and perhaps do some reviews of my own! Rob was gracious enough to send me some items to use while my wife is "incapacitated" due to pregnancy - which has yet to happen. I will review them and try to give you the information you are used to by my lovely wife.

TLH2505-6main.jpg

Mik and I have wanted to play with a realistic pussy for a while. The idea of watching her lick and suck on a replica of a woman is such a turn on for me. We did get one in our latest box, and I must say, it is fairly realistic looking. Made of cyberskin - which my wife tells me is high quality and realistic feel - I was impressed with the softness of it. It didn't smell like some other toys, and it was appropriately sized. While I will say that the fact that this pussy seems a bit disimbodied as it floats free of any womanly figure, it was still erotic and looked like fun.

We have an abundance of lube at my house, so Mik set out some astroglide for me and told me to "have fun!" She deserves a break, and I figured that this would be good practice for my 6 week hiatus when baby comes.

I began by stroking myself hard, then I lubed her up. This pussy is attached to a long masturbation like sleeve - all made of cyberskin. I began to insert myself into my replica-Mik and was surprised at how tight it is. It has a suction quality, so as you insert your cock and hold the base, it squeezes your cock tight. I was enjoying the sensations but needed more lube. It was erotic to be masturbating with something that looks real and feels pretty darn good. The specs say it is 7 inches long and 1 and a half inches wide - which was good for me. It didn't take me long to cum, I didn;t have to have stamina with her so I blew my load in a sigh that Mik heard from the other room.

I would highly recommend this to those guys who are looking for something a little more than a regular masturbation sleeve. It feels great, is tight, looks erotic and sexy and adds a whole bunch to the feeling of masturbation. I will be using her more as Mik get more preggo. I also would like to do a mock threesome with her - that would be awesome. Now, if I could just get ROb to send her a full sized ass and pussy - that would really be GREAT!

Mikayla's Man

Your new best friend

Great review!! My hubby has a Pleasure Pal, which is probably a step or 2 below what you got, but he seems to like it well enough. IT does the job at least!! :P

I love your little "Dill Doe" BTW!! LMAO! And, I am one of those blessed with an extremely warped sense of humor and imagination, and I can just see the "disembodied pussy" kinda floating around like a ghost! :lol: Sorry, that's just me, a sick and twisted kinda gal, that loves every warped minute of her insanity! LMAO~

Also, it's great to get a man's opinion on toys as well. As of right now, I think you are now the 3rd guy here as a reviewer! Though, most adult toys are women oriented, it's great to hear how a couple or even a male sex toy works, and how the MAN enjoyed (or not) a certain toy.

So, welcome, and I'm looking forward to seeing more reviews!

• 10 months later...

I have a friend that is REALLY interested in this particular item, but has a question. Does this vagina have a hole at the "end", or is does it just have the opening's hole? I looked all over the place, and couldn't find the answer. LOL

• Members

My husband is MIA, but I took a look and YES, it has a hole on the other end. Great for cleaning and for those 'longer folks.'

Thanks for checking on your hubby's port-a-pussy! LOL You know, anywhere else, that would sound REALLY BAD!! :P