Official Community Forums Home

Feet Feet Feet

ladypc

• Members

what do we all like about feet we walk with them run , dance ............SEX

forplay haveing u feet kissest toes suck it is a wooooooooow what a turn on i put a pic up in my profile of a man injoying the toe of a women does any body out there do or injoy any thing to do with feet toes?

• Members

Funny my dh and I were talking about this today. His feet are disgusting so that is OUT. He has never sucked my toes so I don't know. I have heard you can have an orgasm from a foot rub though :unsure:

• Members

My wife would NEVER, and I mean NEVER lick or suck my toes, for admittedly they are disgusting. I, however, rub her feel almost every night, and often times it does lead to sex. We are not into foot fetishes or toe fucking though - just regular rubbin!

MM

• Members

LOVE having my toes sucked during sex.... :P

I can't describe it, it's almost like electricity going from my feet straight to my pussy. I don't automatically orgasm..(lucky you Howard)

but it is WONDERFUL!!

• Members

Great memory Howard... ;)

I've had them sucked during penetration but not actual orgasm...I already know I'd like it, have to give it a try.

• Members

Well not I!! I honestly can say I would NEVER allow someone to suck my toes nor would I suck on my husbands toes. Uggg. Now I do love to have my feet rubbed and it does turn into a fun loving night. I have never been into a foot thing though and niether has my husband. :P

• Members
Well not I!! I honestly can say I would NEVER allow someone to suck my toes nor would I suck on my husbands toes. Uggg. Now I do love to have my feet rubbed and it does turn into a fun loving night. I have never been into a foot thing though and niether has my husband. :P

LOL Kat...

You have to try things to see if you like them. Did n't you mom ever tell you that?? ;)

Try this....... lay with your ass at the edge of the bed, your feet resting on his chest as he penetrates you, while you're rubbing yourself. Have him suck your toes before and during orgasm

and then come and tell us..... :P

In the past, I have had toes sucked on, and done the toe-sucking. Even to my hubby. Though now, NO WAY! His feet are nasty. Plus, the body part that I dislike the most on anyone are feet. I even hate wearing sandals/open toed shoes!! When I did it, or had it done, it felt great and all, but not mind-blowing.

I guess that's what makes everyone different. Different likes, dislikes and POVs! Whatever works!!

• Members

I've had my toes sucked during sex before and ooooh yah, that was a nice surprise. *purr* I've gotta admit, though, I've got one of the weird "ew, feet" viewpoints, too, but I'm working on it! :lol:

• Members

omy it is great being back in the room and getting the REPLES that i did

i had a friens lay me down kiss me from head to toe now remind u just kissung when he got to my feet it was a wooooooooooooooooow i like it never did it befor but it was nice it now done much but when it is it is a very nice felling .

now will i ever do it to him nooo.we women got differnt kind of feet they smell nicer...lol

againe glad to be back in the room woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo

• Members
Yes sucking on a woman feet and toes is great and can be a great turnon for a woman it is a very senstive area that is connected to all parts of her body and can even bring her to climax :rolleyes:

now dude dragon u are the reason i posted this u gave me the wooooooooooow of a life time i think each women should give it a try and each man................. :P

• Members
i have never had the pleasure of getting my toes sucked on, or anything. This does sound like something i might mention, to my boyfriend.

what happend is Dragon said he was giong to kiss me from Head to Toe,and he did .

he teased me all the way down to my toes, :P it was wild