Official Community Forums Home

Golden Shower

• Members

Well getting wized on to me is just plain disgusting. Just the smell and really the thought of it just grosses me out. I never understood why someone would want to do this and if they're willing to take that, why not just have their girl/boy friend take a crap on them as well.

Well whatever floats your boat.

Well it shouldn't really harm you, maybe irritation if you have sensitive skin. Urinination is eliminating toxic wastes from the body and ammonia, in high concentrations will burn you. Did your parents ever tell you that your skin turned red when your dipper wasn't changed soon after you peed in it. That's because your skin was being wasted away from your urine.

If you go through with this, have your boyfriend drink "a lot" of water to dilute his piss. This will cut down on the saltiness, the smell, and the chance of irritation from it.

I wouldn't have him piss on your face though. Just in case it gets in your mouth, you may vomit, you never know. But if it gets in your eyes, which is much more delicate than the skin (skin can take a beating) it will cause burning and possibly slight damage.

Remember to have a chage of sheets ready and make sure it doesn't seep into the matress.

• Members

If it sounds gross to you, then don't go through with it. The next time your boyfriend brings it up, whether it's at the end of sex or elsewhere, just explain to him that your not ready for it. Don't tell him it's gross, even though he'll know or suspect you think this. Telling him it's gross might hurt his feelings, b/c it may be a fetish of his, i don't know.

Personally, urine is meant for the toilet or on a tree, not on your body. I would feel degraded, like he was marking me as his own or regarding me as a lesser person. Either that or he's too lazy to go to the bathroom.

It's probably just something he thought might be fun to try or maybe he has a kind of fetish or a full-fledged fetish for watersports. That's alright, some peoples fetishes are kind of strange to those who pretty much share the same ones.

One of my friends was peed on by her guy and she didn't find it gross, so much that she smelt bad afterward and had to take a shower (hells, I'd take one if it didn't smell) and it got the sheets dirty.

• Members

I know we all get down in our own ways, but the urination thing...well, I don't think I'll ever really understand it.

Urinating on your partner (or rather being on the receiving end) has a lot to do with domination. It is not far off from why dogs pee on just about everything--they are marking their territory; dominating a space. It is something to consider before saying yes to your boyfriend.

As far as health wise. Urinating is an elimination of waste from the body--it's not the most clean sport to participate in. You may want to try this in the shower, easy clean up all around!

Good luck and let me know how things turn out.

Jen

• Members

my advice, which Jen already stated, would to have this take place in the shower. i was in a pool once really drunk and my friend wanted to be a dick and peed on me from behind and also i guess my ex boyfriend used to pee on me in the shower when i was turned around. in the shower it washes right off so its not so bad. but i dont endorse it nor am i against it i guess lol. like they said earleir, do what you want and what you're comfortable with.

• Members
my advice, which Jen already stated, would to have this take place in the shower. i was in a pool once really drunk and my friend wanted to be a dick and peed on me from behind and also i guess my ex boyfriend used to pee on me in the shower when i was turned around. in the shower it washes right off so its not so bad. but i dont endorse it nor am i against it i guess lol. like they said earleir, do what you want and what you're comfortable with.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, honestly why would you want someone to piss/shit on you?