Official Community Forums Home

The New Girl

Emily

• Members

Hello Everyone,

So now that I have worked here at Too Timid for about a month or so, I thought that I would take a few moments to introduce myself to the forum. I sit at work and read just about every post that I can fix my eyes on; not only do they keep me entertained but I have also learned SO MUCH and they have answered a lot of questions that I have had! So I would just like to start out by saying thank you for everyone’s posts here; They are so informative and everyone seems to go out of their way to answer someone’s question. I'm only 19 years old and I know that I have a lot to learn but I'm glad that I work for a place like this! It has opened my eyes to a whole new world of romance that I never knew existed.

I don't have a TON of toys (yet?) :-) but I do have quite the selection of adult DVD's... So if you need some help picking one out, let me know, I have a few that I would deff. recommend! I hope to read a lot more posts from everyone and I hope that this message helps everyone get to know me.

Make sure that you also check out my favorite’s page! There aren’t a ton of toys on it but there are a few things that I use and absoutely love!

Have a good day everyone!

EMM

(Your new girl here at too timid!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If you're looking into purchasing a DVD, but aren't sure WHAT you're looking for (or aren't sure which titles offer what you ARE looking for) you really should ask Emily for a suggestion or two, she is, afterall, our DVD GURU. ;)

<3 Meg

Welcome!! And we love new insight!!