Official Community Forums Home

Too Funny Not To Share!

Tyger

This is actually a true thing that happened last night. And it was just too cute not to share.

My hubby wanted me to lay out ALL of my sex toys for him to see. Since a lot of the time, I get toys while he's away at work, he rarely sees them all. So, I get my box out from under my vanity (which I had recently graduated to a bigger plastic one, which he didn't know I had done). His eyes grow HUGE! He says "OMG, you have a friggin arsonault there!!!" :lol: I told him that one of the girls on the site has well over 200 toys and he looked scared!! :P *insert a MUAHAHAHAHA from Mikayla here*

To top it off, I showed him one of my favorite vibes, which sometimes needs a good tap to get it going right, and when I did that, he said "What, did you have to load it??" :lol:

But we picked and chose what we were gonna use that night. Which, just for y'all that don't know me well yet, is a HUGE step for him. He's always known I like toys, and have been a bit more adventurous sexually. But he was never truly into this whole "toy thing" as he put it. But ever since becoming a Reviewer, he's seeing the benifits of adding a little "somethin' somethin'" into the bedroom! And what man would complain about variety and spice when it comes to sex??