Official Community Forums Home

Strongest Clit Stimulator

I am looking for the strongest clit vibrator. I don't care a whole lot about the noise. I want the most intense. I also want it to be you know fairly cheap, under 20, hopefully. Please post your suggestions and information on the most intense and strongest clit stimulator/vibrator. I only want toys for the clit that are handheld and not for insertion really.

• Members

Ok, I have 2 answers for you:

THE STRONGEST clit stimulator that I know is the Magic Wand - hands down, it is SUPER strong and definitely gets me off right quick! However, it is not under $20.

If you want something that works well and is cheap - try a mini-vibrator - like the huster pocket rocket! These will definitely get your clit with direct stim - and they work fast too!

• Members

I haven't bought anything for a while, sadly, but here are my top picks for clit stimulation toys:

- The Silver Bullet: Hands down, the best bullet that I've played with.

- The Hustler Rock-It: Can't be praised enough for the orgasms it brings.

- Heart-On Wireless Lovemaker: A "cockring" that utterly and completely blows my mind away.

Anyone who's read my past posts know I LOVE strong vibrations and these three different toys have got 'em! Hope this helps. :) Have fun!

I will second the Hustler Rock It clit stimulator.

I also have great luck with the Silicone Finger Dolphin, but that is a bit over your $20 limit ($24.95~but worth EVERY penny IMO!!).

But, the BEST clit stimulator I have, honestly, is one that came in an entire KIT of stuff, called the Infinite Pleasures Kit for Men & Women ! You can barely see the clit sleeve that goes over the bullet/egg on the site's product pic, but, lemme tell ya, that tip really does it for me every damn time! We're talkin' toe curlin' fun!!! It's listed as $39.50, but that is one kit everyone should have, IMO.

All 3 of these items have strong, intense vibes, very good, and work for me.

• Members

Well I will say the Hustler Rock It, and the Sparkling egg. There are many that I love and are very strong.

Here is a link to the Egg http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4998 and it is only $ 14.95.

I hope these helps some but The Hustler Rock it is great and waterproof also.

• Members

I still say that the Space Explorer 5X Bullet is by far the best when it comes to clit stimulation. It uses a 9V battery rather than AAs or AAAs, and has different settings/pulses.

Space Explorer 5X Bullet