Official Community Forums Home

Altered Minds

doc_and_eris

• Members

Eris and I watched "Altered Minds" the other day. Here's the link: http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5312 and here's our review!

Eris:

"Altered Minds" was a very pretty movie. Lots of makeup, well made up actresses,

"Fabio-esque" men and plenty of pseudo-kinky sex. There was no mistaking that there was

going to be some harmless sex-slavery and some entertaining of "dirty" thoughts. This movie

as it all with a pretty gloss for anyone who might be considering kinky ideas for the first

time.

The plot is linear, with pretty girls who like to wear makeup and who all photograph very

well. The lighting is realistic and everyone is flesh colored and sexy.

I think the premise is definitely for people who may be interested in some D/S kink without

the threat of anyone actually being abused in any way. This movie contains some dirty talk,

a little bondage, a little sex slavery, fantasy, all with a tinge of safe "kink-ery."

However, if you're into hardcore, dirty sex with a lot of spanking, this may not be the

movie for you.

Doc:

"Altered Minds" is an example of a movie that may have been better off letting go of the

high concept and just sticking to the basics.. hot girls, good video quality, and some

energetic fucking! As I recall, the plot had something to do with Jesse Capelli being a sex

slave to a rich guy, and having an imaginary evil doppelganger who acted out her fantasies.

I think at some point the doppelganger became real, or something, but by that time I was

drooling over two hot-bodied naked blond chicks. She could have morphed in Winston Churchill

and I don't think it would have lent the movie any less credibility.

My request to "Altered Minds" producer Jenna Jameson... quit trying to make all those

fine nasty babes remember lines and "act." This movie was better with the sound turned down.

Enthusiastic viewers will make their own dialog, anyway!

Overall, worth the viewing for pretty girls and very pretty light. The flesh tones

looked like flesh, and everyone has been working out. Nice.

What kind of scenes were there? 3-somes, girl on girl, man woman, oral, anal?

Were the sex scenes shot close up and personal, or not that great?

Did you really like the film, or not too well? Were there extras? Multiple angles?

Just some things some of us like to know.