Official Community Forums Home

Realskin Softy Balls

doc_and_eris

• Members

NO1689-1main.jpg

Here's the link! http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5044

Eris:

First of all, I do need to say that I have never been a fan of non-phallic style inserted

toys, but I've heard of Ben Wa Balls ever since I was aware of sex toys and I was always

interested in what they were like.

This toy is constructed as two connected plastic balls covered in a velvety type of latex,

including the string that connects them. There are little weights inside the balls and they

clunk around as you move them. Just holding them, they feel kind of neat. The latex was very

creamy feeling and the "clunking" is a unique feeling.

So, to try them out we lubed them up with some water-based lubricant and popped them in.

Again, I'll comment that I do not like non-phallic insertable toys and I maintain that even

now. Having these inserted and having them "disappear" into my vagina (not including the

safety string) was not a good feeling. I did not like them at all. It's just a heavy

uncomfortable feeling like something got lost and needed to come out. We didn't manage to

get me moving around much as they made me pretty uneasy and I was ready for them to come out

about as soon as they went in.

Still, I'd say they were worth the experience and they may make a good toy for someone who

is brand new to sex toys and want to try something "familiar-looking" or someone who is into

toys that are a challenge to handle.

Doc:

The first thing I wanted to do when I picked up these Ben Wa Balls was shake them in my hand

like dice and say "daddy needs a new pair of pants." They feel cool in your hand. Maybe, as

Eris says, not so much in your vagina. Not possessing a vagina, I wouldn't know... but they

sounded cool! They were fun to push in, and fun to pull back out with the little rip cord

upon urgent request.

Legend has it that these little goodies were invented in ancient China. Or something. That

may be. But, in the year 2007, in the verdant hills of the Pacific northwest, we were kinda

hoping for something a little more interesting.

• Members

Howard, am I one of those women??? ;)

Cause, much like them I too looked at Ben Wa balls like, WTF? These will do NOTHING for me. I put them in, walked around...NOTHING. Kept walking, squatting, bending...nothing. Then, I went down my back stairs to go OUT and BAM..orgasm city. It took a while, it is not instantaneous and I think that many women expect instant orgasms.

Ben Wa Balls are NOT actually orgasm balls. They are an ancient, Chinese secret that Geisha Girls used to use to tighten their PC muscles and then surprisingly, had orgasms once they became "experts" when using them. So, these balls actually have more than one purpose -and while I do not actively use mine - I do use them. I have traditional ones and some of the soft kind too - and I tell you - I am always surprised when the orgasm comes - but it always does!

• Members

i have ones very similar to the pictured ones. (squeeze, squeeze, squeeze)

I have yet to get any real pleasure...every once and a while i will get a quick little oh! what was that...only to not get it again any time soon. (squeeze, squeeze, squeeze)

I am going mainly for the PC.....(squeeze, squeeze, squeeze)

That's too bad that it wasn't enjoyable for you. Do you think that the balls themselves were just TOO big? I would assume that these balls are probably good for a bit more experienced toy users?

• Members

now see i asked what ones i should get and they told me to start with the bigger ones...as i am new to this...then work down to the smaller sizes.....