Official Community Forums Home

A Tale Of 3 Cock Rings...

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

This is the story of 3 little cock rings.....3 rings as different as a redhead, blonde or brunette. THese rings were all hopeful prospects for our next great cock ring. Mikayla and I love cock rings - and I find that they do keep me harder longer - and that is a good thing. So, after a beginning of some fantastic oral by my sweetie, we pulled out the first ring, the SUPERBALL:

no1923main.jpg

This cock ring looks a lot like many rings on the market, but it is much different. The ring itself is a series of ball bearings all incased in 100% silicone. When I removed it from its handy tin carry case, I could tell that it would be a TIGHT fit. I tried to open it a bit with my hands, and it has some give, not much. We tried to slip it down my shaft - but it wouldn't go very far. It is way too tight for me. In fact, most cock rings are supposed to go over the cock and balls - this one wasn't even going down my shaft. I really wanted it to work, but it was just too tight. I would suggest that only a man who likes really, really tight pressure on their shaft would like this ring -but for me, just too tight. It was the dud of the group.

Next in line was the Mach-O Ultra Erection Keeper:

no1916-1main.jpg

Hoping that our next prospect would be a winner, we eagerly put it on my shaft and around my balls. Unlike the first ring, this one was very stretchy - almost too stretchy, but much more comfortable than the first. I am not sure what this was made of, but it felt like soft jelly. This ring is interesting. It has a vibrating bullet on the top side with pleasure "nubbies" for clitoral stimulation. The ring has some bumps around it, and the most intriguing part - there are 2 ball bearings of 2 sizes - that are to put into your anus. I was intersted and excited. Mikayla tried to get those ball bearings into my anal canal - but they just pulled right out. While they are encased in a stretchy jelly as well, they do not want to stay extended, but want to snap right back - which is what they did. With the ring on my cock and over my balls - I turned on the little vibrating bullet. As I began to have sex with Mikayla, I could feel the vibrations and thought that it was good for me - but Mikayla couldn't feel them much at all. I had to bury my cock into her and NOT move for her to feel the vibrations. Now, while I like to do that, it is not conducive to a great night of sex. Mikayla commented that a separate bullet would have been the better option. SO, this ring works good for some extra stimulation, does NOT work well for the anal stimulation, and doesn't do much for the woman most of the time. I would suggest that it is good for beginners and for the man.

Finally, we stopped long enough to pull out (pun intended) our ace in the hole, the Total Package:

TLH2119-6main.jpg

This one ended up being my favorite - and Mikayla's too. It is made of cyberskin - so it is soft and stretchy. Ther is a loop for your shaft and a loop for your balls. This ring is just right...not too tight, not too loose. There is also a slot for a vibrating bullet - so I hoped it would work. We slid the ring onto my shaft and used the smaller ring for my balls. Now, while this does add extra pressure for your balls, it doesn't add as much pressure as a one piece ring - but it is nice anyway.

We turned on the bullet and I was surprised by the heavy vibrations. It was very, very nice for me - I wanted Mikayla's perspective so I entered her and went to work. She said she noticed the vibrations on this ring much better than the others, especially during doggy style. I could tell that my cock was harder and that she was loving it. We had been having sex on and off (to switch rings) for quite a while now and I had no feeling of being done. It seemed like hours - but it was probably more like 1/2 hour) - that we had sex with the last ring on. When I finally exploded it felt WONDERFUL! I would definitely recommend that ring to ANY MAN who wants a little something more during sex - and for their woman too!

So, there was a DUD, a STUD and a mediocre ring in this experiment - but I leave it up to all you guys to pick your favorite! Happy playing and experimenting!

SUPERBALL

Mach-O

TOTAL PACKAGE

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks, MM! I was looking around the shopping pages for a vibrating cock ring for my hubby and decided to see if anyone had done any reviews here. I also really liked your comparisons. He uses a cock ring, but it is just a plain and simple one, and he gets a little tense if I go near him with one of my vibrators. So, I thought one of these would be great to introduce into our play time. I have asked him if he would like one, and he said he thinks that the vibrations would defeat the purpose of the ring and that he would come too fast. But, hey, it's worth a shot, right?

I like the sound of the Total Packege. But, we've never used a ring that goes over the balls, too. So, I don't know what he would think of that. But, from the sounds of the rest of the review, I KNOW I would like it...especially doggy-style. I just don't know about him.....

Off to read more reviews.